It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Some loyalists may even prefer this highly anticipated technology conference to the holiday season. Dreamforce 2015 is right around the corner.
With excitement building, there’s no better time to create your conference game plan. You’re a business professional, so you like to plan for it all, right? Dreamforce (DF) is no exception; September 15th will be here before you know it. Whether you’re a ten-time DF veteran or exploring the event—and city of San Francisco—for the first time, it’s important that you arrive prepared.
Here are the top seven hacks—brought to you by local, DF pros—to help you thrive at Dreamforce 2015:
- Skip the registration lines all together. Insider tip: Hire a Task Rabbit to wait in the badge pickup line while you grab a quick breakfast and start the day off right.
- There’s more to life in San Francisco than mediocre coffee. Start Dreamforce 2015 with your very own cup of love from San Francisco’s beloved Philz Coffee, voted best in the city. For coffee on the go, follow @philztruck for truck locations during the event.
- Never pay above-market rates for your transportation, with a little creativity. Avoid Uber surge pricing by hoverboarding to the conference on the #LexusSlide instead. It is 2015, after all.
- Be a hero. Save your company money. By forgoing the full conference pass and opting for the expo pass, you can still watch the live streams, be a social butterfly at the free parties, and network your way through Dreamforce.
- Hungry? There’s an app for that. You’re not alone, and this is San Francisco…where you have convenient options. Instead of the lengthy Dreamforce lunch line, opt for local, healthy, organic meals delivered in minutes from Sprig.
- Grab a reusable bag to store all your DF’15 tchotchkes. Start the Cloud Expo exploration the right way. Stop by the Anaplan booth #N9104 to pick up your reusable bag—and don’t forget the bigger suitcase.
- Don’t hold back. You’re in San Francisco. Dreamforce is the only conference where you’re allowed—and expected—to go overboard.
And just like that, you have your game plan for Dreamforce 2015. Don’t forget to stop by the Anaplan booth to meet the team, and to learn more about the enterprise planning cloud for Salesforce.