When I joined Anaplan earlier this year, one of my first big responsibilities as CEO was to deliver the keynote address before hundreds of Anaplan customers, partners, and friends at our annual Hub conference. Hub turned out to be one of the high points of my first months on the job: I got to meet our customers face to face, hear their stories, and witness firsthand how connected planning helps them transform their businesses.
And we’re going to make Hub 2018 even more informative, valuable, and fun for everyone. We’ve set the dates (March 5–7) and are moving the conference to the beautiful Aria Hotel in Las Vegas. I hope you’ll join us.
I’m particularly excited to announce that New York Times best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell will be our keynote speaker. If you’ve read his books—including The Tipping Point, Outliers, and most recently, David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants—you know that he’s an insightful observer of our fast-changing world. At Hub 2018, you’ll see that Malcolm is also an entertaining speaker who can help you perceive the world in new ways.
We have big plans to provide an even better Hub experience for the Anaplan community at this year’s conference, including:
- More than 85 focused breakout sessions, two-thirds of which will feature Anaplan customers or partners sharing their real-world experiences.
- Breakouts organized by familiarity levels (beginners to advanced) to help you find sessions that best fit your needs and skills.
- Tracks for finance, sales, and supply chain professionals to help you further focus your experience.
- An improved Anaplan Shop where you can choose from great Anaplan-branded swag.
- For Master Anaplanners, an expanded lounge area with even more amenities.
We’ve also planned several outstanding networking events. A welcome reception at Topgolf—an interactive indoor golf venue with more than 100 hitting bays—is your chance to meet fellow Anaplanners, enjoy great food and drink, and challenge your friends to a virtual round of golf. Our closing party at the Aria Hotel’s Jewel Nightclub will feature great entertainment, more food and drink, and a chance to connect with fellow travelers on your connected planning journey.
2017 has been a big year for Anaplan. We’ve grown our customer base, achieved amazing recognition from analysts and the press, and just announced a new round of funding to drive growth. We want you to share in our excitement, so we invite you to register for Hub 2018 today. Early-bird registration—a $200 USD savings from the standard rate—is available until January 19.
Anaplan Hub 2018