On May 10th, Anaplan Hub16 kicked off with a full house at the Masonic Center in San Francisco. The Anaplan executive team, along with Splunk CEO Doug Merritt, DocuSign CEO Keith Krach, Procter & Gamble Director of Business Services & IT Alfredo Colas, Chief Transformation Officer at Deloitte Digital Robert Frazzini, and Kellogg’s Director of Global Enabling Functions Solutions Eric Tabor, started the conference with a thought-provoking keynote that explored technology innovation at global companies, challenges on the horizon, and the Anaplan product vision.
Hub16 attendees received a preview of the Anaplan platform’s new predictive planning capabilities, which enable foresight into the most complex planning and operating scenarios. The predictive capabilities will initially be introduced for statistical forecasting in demand planning, sales and operations planning, and customer support, and will be introduced to Anaplan’s Smart Business Platform later this year. Learn more about our predictive planning capabilities in our press release.
Major product enhancements were also announced during the keynote, including:
- New tools to connect models across every area of the company
- Enterprise architecture upgrades that make it easier to manage hundreds of planning apps across a company
- New application lifecycle management features for apps that boost automation capabilities, which means that apps can be created and managed more easily
- New, centralized administrator controls that make managing large-scale enterprise Anaplan customer solutions of users, processes, and models more efficient
- Advanced visualizations connecting financial plans to organizational charts that enable an instant view of financial impacts with role and staffing changes
- New “Business Map” that shows a company’s entire ecosystem of Anaplan models, where they connect, how they connect, and identifies shadow IT processes—systems typically built outside IT purview—within the business in a single view
These innovative platform upgrades will make it easier than ever for companies to democratize decision-making across every area of their business, including Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, Operations, and IT. To learn more about Anaplan’s latest product announcements, read the press release.