Anaplan’s Hub16 gold sponsor, OpenSymmetry and enterprise storage company, Pure Storage will participate in an interactive fireside chat next week to discuss best practices to accelerating a growth strategies and improving sales performance with a enterprise planning platform solution.
During this session, attendees will learn how Pure Storage implemented Anaplan with the help of OpenSymmetry SPM’s expertise, as a centralized planning platform to help Pure Storage keep pace with its rapid growth. Yousuf Khan, Vice President of IT at Pure Storage, and Kyle Welling, Anaplan Solution Architect at OpenSymmetry, will discuss how Anaplan set up the framework for an integrated business planning strategy. This fireside chat will explore best practices to implementing Anaplan, including:
- Transforming the sales strategy
- Implementing territory and quota management that leverages a mature and prescriptive methodology for centralized quota setting
- Delivering a scalable and flexible platform to meet the company’s growth—includes 1,700 employees, 200 accounts, and 100 cost centers
- Accelerating business performance
- The concept of driver-based variables was core to Pure Solution’s Anaplan solution, with overrides at the most granular level
- Ability to create “snapshots” in real time and pull previous assumptions and drivers forward into current plans
- Keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Developing aligned revenue forecasting between Sales and Finance
- Integrating with the territory and quota model to create a full picture of the P&L, cash flow, and balance sheets for each line of business
And don’t forget to refer a colleague to Hub16 for a chance to win a trip to Mexico or Napa, California!