Over the past several months, I’ve been on the road, spreading the word about Anaplan across the globe. From our amazing HUB 2014 conference in San Francisco where 1000 Anaplanners came together to share their experiences, to the launch events in the UK, France, Singapore, Russia and Australia, there’s been a lot to talk about.
A few recent highlights:
- “Anaplan, poil à gratter d’IBM, SAP et Oracle”, L’Opinion, on how we’re shaking up the Enterprise software market.
- Chatting with BFM TV’s Sébastien Couasnon on Good Morning Business about Anaplan’s exponential growth
- “Les Français à las conquête de la Silicon Valley“, Le Figaro, on our Series D funding announcement
- “Компания Anaplan набирает обороты в России“, ITNDaily, covering the opening of Moscow launch event and profiling our regional staff.
- “Программное обеспечение для бизнеса не должно быть сложным источник”, Telecom News Russia, published an article sharing our vision for removing unnecessary complexity from business software.
- “Anaplan ramps up in Australia”, CIO Australia, on our expansion into Australia and our taking on SAP, Oracle and IBM.
- “San Francisco SaaS vendor sets up in Australia”, CRN Australia, on our expansion into Australia and introducing our local staff.
- “Anaplan corners the big data heavyweights”, The Business Spectator, sharing Anaplan’s history and our ability to enable flexible, customizable business planning solutions.
It’s been inspiring to see the warm reception we’ve been receiving from the Anaplanners and partners but also the analysts and the reporters as we’ve taken our story global. It’s clear that people are tired of spending the bulk of their work day struggling with barbaric enterprise software that forces them to spend countless hours of unproductive work and listening to frustrating conference calls to reconcile numbers. I’ve truly enjoyed spreading the word more widely about how Anaplan has the ability to empower them to take back their day, and be able to harness the flexibility they crave.