In 20 years I’ve seen the good and the bad. The BAD include:
- Little passion and poor domain knowledge
- Great talkers with no listening skills
- Eager to learn – surf online 24 * 7
- Team Players when its time to party
Anaplan seeks the following Talent:
- Mathematically and analytically gifted
- Passionate about supporting or selling business modeling solutions
- Cup half full folks who enjoy making others successful
- Thoughtful listeners willing to guide others patiently
- Proud to be associated with an Industry Leader
- Enthusiastic about business operations, spreadsheets, accounting
If you have all the above attributes – the natural talent, the desire and the passion to succeed – then drop me a note. We will train and guide you to become the best at what you do.
Many of us have advanced degrees, but our best-ever recruit was a dishwasher who dropped out of high school and is now one of the world’s leading Product Managers in his area. 20 years later, he has joined us again for another adventure.
We remunerate success highly.
Anaplan relocates to San Francisco in July.
Write to me in total confidence at GHaddleton@anaplan.com