We’re upgrading on Friday 1 April 2011 at 2am PT / 10am UK and we’re excited to let you know about the release which includes some great new functionality and builds on the ground-breaking Platform we have developed.
Key changes to the Platform include:
- Charts & graphs: simply swipe and select to give a strong visual impact to your data;
- Import and export users easily from and to a txt file in your model;
- Model building is even more powerful: a formula can now be applied to an entire Version of the model giving you precise control.
Coming soon this summer:
- Fully featured executive dashboards are coming in the next major release allowing a new visual representation of Anaplan data, accessed by anyone both via the web and on mobile devices;
- Model to model connectivity – you’ll be able to connect multiple models together in your cloud, share data and meta data and connect the entire organization across all of your models.
To our customers, thank you and we look forward to taking you through the new features.
To our partners, this is an exciting update for us and for you and your clients – please get in touch with us if you would like any more information on the changes being rolled out.