August 29 | Menlo Park, CA | 7:30 – 9:00 a.m. PT
Analytics are playing an increasingly important role in B2B sales—but did you know that high-performing sales organizations differentiate themselves via analytics to enable growth, efficiency, and effectiveness? How do you compare to best in class sales growth analytics?
- Is your lead engine driving revenue of 5 percent or more annually?
- Is your sales team increasing productivity by 5 percent or more annually?
- Is your sales growth engine driving revenue of 3–5 percent annually?
- Are you using dynamic pricing to increase your return on sales by 2-7 percent?
Join Anaplan on August 29 at Madera, located in at Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park, at at our at a for Thought Leadership breakfast series for sales leaders.our Sales Operations Leaders Breakfast. Executives from Periscope, McKinsey’s marketing & and sales analytics platform, will:
- Discuss how leading companies design programs to get measurable financial value out of sales growth analytics
- Give practical advice on how to accelerate organizational traction of your existing analytics efforts
- Offer the latest thinking on the best-practice system enablement for analytics innovation.
By attending this event, you will have the opportunity to connect with other leaders in sales operations and learn how you, too, can unlock the power of data throughout your sales organization.
|Date:||August 29, 2017|
|Time:||7:30 – 9:00 a.m. PST|
|Location:||Madera at Rosewood Sand Hill|
2825 Sand Hill Rd
Menlo Park, CA, 94025
Directions to venue
- 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
- Networking and Breakfast
- 8:00 – 8:45 a.m.
- 8:45 – 9:00 a.m.
Mitra primarily serves technology companies, focusing on hardware, software, and online platforms in McKinsey’s Business Technology practice. She specializes in growth and go-to-market strategy, salesforce and channel management, and sales enablement and training. Mitra is based in McKinsey’s Silicon Valley office. She holds a M.S. degree in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford University, and a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering.
Russell Groves is responsible for setting strategy and executing the design and deployment of McKinsey’s software solutions to improve revenue growth and sales productivity for clients. He is an experienced software executive with track record transforming, growing, and launching software businesses. Russell has 15 years’ experience improving the design and performance of Marketing & Sales teams, both as a McKinsey consultant and as an executive in multiple software solutions companies. Russell specializes in helping businesses grow faster through better sales management processes, frontline capability building, and deployment of sales technology.