Columbus Consulting is focused on delivering world-class operating processes, models and solutions that optimize the business functions across all channels of retail, wholesale, and eCommerce operations.
What keeps your clients awake at night?
- Lack of organizational alignment and inconsistent measurement,
- Disjointed planning and processes or multiple planning tools
- Planning apps that have not evolved to handle the demands of today’s consumer behavior
How has Columbus Consulting responded to such challenges? Connected retail planning with Anaplan delivers the distinct, interconnected strategic and operational processes necessary to support the buying behaviors of the new customer personas, while being maintained and protected by data governance and standards:
- Enables retailers to align corporate strategy with operational execution by connecting disparate planning processes and systems into a cohesive asset.
- Defines how the retailer will achieve the corporate goals and performance targets for profitability, market opportunity and competitive advantage.
- Ensures excellence in merchandise, operational and financial performance is achieved by ensuring all parts of the retail organization are optimized and operating in concert with each other, with emphasis on agility, minimized risk and optimal cash use.
- High-growth variety store retailer ($22 billion revenue) with 12,500 locations across 43 states leveraged Anaplan to deliver gross margin planning, corporate expense planning and net income modeling.
- Global retail leader in video commerce ($11 billion revenue) selected Anaplan to provide improved insight, buy-in, accountability and responsiveness for its critical freight planning needs across zones, carriers, time, and products for current and historical years.
- Multinational cosmetic, skincare, fragrance and personal care company ($2.8 billion revenue) implemented Anaplan for its promotional and key account planning solution.