Ideas and experiences with your peers who are transforming the way in which planning is done in your industry.
Spend time getting to know attendees and speakers and build valuable connections.
Get your guru on
Discover the latest modelling tips and tricks in a 1-2-1 session.
Find out how ever more powerful software is making the most complex processes dynamic.
Be inspired as they share personal stories of challenges, innovation and tangible operational improvements within their global enterprises.
Basically changed our way of working
It’s been a blessing to the Finance function implementing Anaplan
A great long-term solution
Take a look at the schedule of keynotes, presentations, and training for Hub16 London.
Customer Advisory Board, 8 November, 9:00am – 3:00pm
The Anaplan Customer Advisory Board allows our customers to contribute to product design and direction by giving us feedback and visibility. These observations prompt discussions and analysis of the roadmap. Our mission is to keep the Customer Advisory Board mutually beneficial to Board members and Anaplan so that our product grows and improves with features reflecting business needs. The purpose of the Anaplan Customer Advisory Board is to foster greater customer involvement, gather customer feedback and ideas, accelerate market knowledge, and discuss strategic product planning.
Benefits of joining CAB include:
- Influencing the development of product functionality to meet company and/or industry needs
- Gaining early insight into upcoming developments
- Accessing alpha and beta tests for upcoming releases and functionality
- Networking with strategic customer contacts to gain shared knowledge
- Accessing key community events
- Direct access to Anaplan executives, development, and product management teams
To learn more about the CAB, please reach out to email@example.com
Partner Hub, 8 November, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Our partner community is invited to join us at this year’s Partner Hub event. We will be talking about the Anaplan roadmap, App Hub, customer best practices, marketing … and we will be announcing the winners of this year’s Partner Awards.
Anaplan CMO Grant Halloran will outline the Anaplan vision and CFO James Budge will take the audience through our growth, momentum and global impact. Paul Melchiorre, CRO of Anaplan will moderate two panels, looking at how some of the City's largest Financial Institutions are leveraging technology to become more agile, enabling fast decision making and closing the strategy-execution gap, as well as looking at the business leadership roles within these companies and discussing what it takes to be a Smart Business Leader. Finally, Anaplan founder and CTO, Michael Gould will unveil Anaplan innovations, product vision and major product announcements.
- Integrated planning frameworks for the new era of Finance
- Your 2017 Plan Will Be Obsolete by January 2nd (And Here’s Why)
- Agile. What is the Anaplan Way?
- Supply Chain Planning Excellence
- Planning for Growth
- Game-changing planning in Media and Telco
- Challenging traditional enterprise planning solutions
- Managing your Anaplan environments in the enterprise
- Take a look at Anaplan's approach to connected planning
- Tips and tricks: Learn and share with the most experienced Anaplan experts
- Visualise Your Interconnected World
In this session, we’ll hear from Finance leaders on how their teams are implementing an agile foundation, via the Anaplan platform, enabling them to unify pan-departmental planning requirements. We’ll discuss how that is delivering a single version of the truth from which business strategy can be planned, measured, and monitored and critical operational decisions can be made.
Is your sales plan nimble enough to keep up with your sales team, or is it obsolete by Day 2? As the sales team is the key revenue engine for your company, alignment of the sales team strategy with business objectives is critical to target attainment and corporate success. Join OpenSymmetry to hear use cases from Motorola and Micro Focus on building an agile sales planning foundation using Anaplan for Sales to keep up with the ever-changing landscape.
What is the real impact of taking an agile approach to your implementation? We'll hear from companies who have taken a new approach to their journey by embracing the Anaplan Way. In doing so, they have driven higher user adoption, improved user satisfaction, acheived self sufficiency and ultimately, driven a more successful outcome for their organisations.
In the retail sector, customers are empowered by technology and can leave at any moment. So how do leading organisations retain loyalty, engage the customer and correctly align their sales teams and channels to support their growth goals? Hear from leaders who are blurring the lines between planning and business collaboration to do just that in some of the fastest moving market environments around.
- How to create multi-level hierarchies using source data from within a hub model
- An efficient way of navigating deep hierarchies and provide a synchronised context for all reports
using those hierarchies
- Calculating the level of a list in a hierarchy in order to apply specific filters by level
- How to set up a time settings/filter module that is automatically updated
Part 1: A discussion and demo of how you can easily interact with your data regardless of where it resides.
Part 2: Turn this data into actionable information. Learn how to present beautiful visualizations and analyse trends and patterns.
If you have questions, we have answers.
Contact Hublondon@anaplan.com to learn more about speaking opportunities.
Anaplan HUB 2016 EMEA Registration Team
Telephone: +44 (0) 1628 870 000