Deloitte is the Global Platinum Sponsor of Anaplan Hub17San Francisco, March 16, 2017 – Anticipation is building for Hub17, Anaplan’s premier global user conference, where planning change agents and leaders will learn about a new age of connected planning. Industry visionaries, leaders, experts, and people looking to be inspired will gather at Hub17 from March 27–29 in San Francisco to share the vision of connection. The keynote on Tuesday, March 28, will feature big-picture thinkers like Dr. Mae Jemison, the first woman of color in space; Anaplan’s new President and CEO Frank Calderoni; Constellation Research CEO R “Ray” Wang; and—as stated on the Hub17 site—customers and partners such as American Family Insurance, Deloitte Consulting, LLP, DISH Network, Genoa, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Kimberly-Clark, RSA Group, and Sonos. “We’re thrilled that customers and partners are joining us at Hub17 to share how they’re embracing the vision of connected planning—a re-imagination of how businesses plan and manage performance,” said Anaplan Chief Marketing Officer Grant Halloran. “Hub17 attendees will have the opportunity to be inspired by leaders and visionaries, while also participating in activities that will enable them to drive impactful change at all levels of their organization.” Hub17 attendees will also experience:
- Over 120 focused breakout sessions over two days, ranging from advanced product roadmaps to nitty-gritty tips and tricks, with emphasis on real-world use cases in finance, sales, marketing, supply chain, IT, and HR, as well as sessions exploring the Anaplan platform. All breakout sessions showcase practical ideas for connecting people and plans.
- Access to hundreds of Anaplan experts who can share new and better ways to tackle complex planning challenges.
- Networking with more than 1,500 Anaplan users, partners, sponsors, and experts.
- The Hub17 Hackathon where model builders will compete to build an amazing Anaplan app in just one day.
- Anaplan’s first-ever Street Party on the evening of March 29, which will include street food, local craft brew tastings, games, and a live DJ.