Anaplan Announces Line-up of Expert Speakers at 3rd Annual Hub Conference
Customers and industry experts will discuss “Unstoppable” trends in enterprise planning.
San Francisco – May 12, 2015 – “Planning never stops. Be Unstoppable.” is the theme of Anaplan’s annual conference, running May 18-20, 2015 in San Francisco. Hub 2015 will feature over 50 speakers, more than 60 sessions, and demos of over 100 enterprise planning apps.
The event brings together Anaplanners from large and fast-growing companies that have transformed planning across a wide array of functions including Sales, Finance, Operations, and Human Resources. Hub 15 will showcase the most innovative uses of Anaplan apps, spotlight Anaplan product innovations, and explore the future of enterprise planning.
“Enterprise planning is not a process that you turn on and off. Companies are global, they work around the clock, they rethink tactics in real time and want shorter cycles for strategic planning,” said Anaplan CEO Frederic Laluyaux. “Anaplan delivers on this need by turning enterprise planning into a constant process, with real-time insights, optimization capabilities and the power to act with immediacy.”
Anaplan’s lineup of keynote and panel speakers includes:
- Sue Barsamian – Hewlett-Packard, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Indirect Sales, Enterprise Division
- Jeff Brobst – McAfee, Vice President, FP&A
- David Giambruno – Tribune Media, Senior Vice President, and CIO
- Eric Johnson – DocuSign, CIO
- Ray Wang – Constellation Research, Founder and CEO
Event sponsors include Deloitte, Salesforce, ZS Associates, and Accenture.
Additional conference highlights
- 50+ speakers: The majority of Hub 2015 sessions are led by customers, who will share their most innovative uses of the Anaplan platform and apps to drive business performance. Featured industry experts include Ray Wang of Constellation Research and Jack Sweeney of CFO Insight.
- 60 sessions: Hear best practices from experts across Finance, Sales, Operations, and HR and dive into the latest product innovations.
- Partners: Over 11 partners will showcase their use of Anaplan at the Exhibitor Pavilion.
- Anaplan Pavilion: View demos of the latest enhancements, gain insight into Anaplan’s full complement of offerings, and test-drive Anaplan apps.
- Hands-on learning: At the Guru Zone, meet one-on-one with an Anaplan expert. At the Product and UX Design Zone, participate in usability tests and interactive co-design workshops.
- Party at the Exploratorium: At the Anaplan Party, witness famed daredevil Nik Wallenda walk the wire and discuss the role of unstoppable planning in his crossing of the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls.
For further information about Anaplan Hub 2015, please visit the event site.
Anaplan is the planning cloud for Sales, Operations, Finance, and HR. We built our platform from the ground up to empower you to plan, collaborate, and act—in real-time. Anaplan enables you to deploy easy-to-use applications to solve complex planning challenges across your organization. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts, and course correct on the fly. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Join us on twitter: @anaplan