Three New Sales Apps from Anaplan Deliver Complete Sales Planning and Forecasting Suite for Salesforce.com
New AppExchange applications solve key sales planning, forecasting, and optimization challengesSan Francisco – September 29, 2014 – Anaplan recently launched three new sales applications on the Salesforce1 AppExchange: Sales Forecasting, Incentive Compensation Optimization, and Deal Desk – delivering a complete suite of applications that includes the already launched Territory & Quota Planning.
Anaplan’s integration with Salesforce gives sales professionals a powerful data engine to apply advanced analytics to their sales planning. Using a single platform, sales teams can extract more value out of their salesforce.com data with living sales plans and forecasts built from the most accurate data and the collective intelligence of their sales teams.
“Sales leaders struggle to assign territories and quotas at the beginning of the year because they don’t know how individual assignments will impact revenue, and by the time they figure it out the year has already started,” said Fred Laluyaux, CEO, Anaplan. “This is largely due to outdated planning processes done via spreadsheets, leading to late and poorly optimized assignments, which can negatively impact sales reps’ motivation. Anaplan solves this problem by turning your salesforce.com environment into a planning and optimization machine that closes the loop on your data and provides real-time operational insights.”
By bringing together sales analytics and collaborative planning, Anaplan’s suite of sales applications enables the creation of bulletproof sales plans, execution of plans with real-time CRM data, and the ability to adapt plans and forecasts to disruption on the fly.
“Throughout the year, sales leaders are hard-pressed to produce accurate forecasts in the face of ongoing changes in people, products, and markets,” Laluyaux added. “Salesforce is great for tracking sales opportunities, contacts and activities. Now, with the integration of Anaplan’s sales planning and optimization applications, Salesforce customers can accurately report forecasts, adjust sales strategies, and quickly determine the right incentives, territories and quotas throughout the entire year. With Anaplan, you have all the real-time collaboration benefits of Salesforce powered by the right sales plan.”
Anaplan customers already using these applications include HP, Lexmark, and ForeScout Technologies, among others.
Sales Applications At-a-Glance:
- Sales Forecasting delivers accurate, dynamic, and data-driven forecasts provided by a constant stream of data from Salesforce and other systems. Sales executives can spend less time trying to find out what’s going on with their sales deals and focus more on “what’s changed,” opportunity risks, and closing deals. Read full AppExchange description
- Deal Desk enables sales teams to quickly price and quote simple to complex products and services that comply fully with agreements, pricing terms, and regulations. The application accelerates quote-to-cash cycles, ensures deal consistency and optimizes pricing. Read full AppExchange description
- Incentive Compensation Optimization makes it easy to define the right compensation plan for every sales rep and to maximize sales results. Using data from Salesforce, sales teams can model, manage and pay complex comp plans in real-time. Read full AppExchange description
- Territory & Quota Planning (released in April 2014) allows sales teams to apply advanced analytics to territory coverage and quota dissemination plans at the account, product, geographic location and rep level. Sales ops can quickly identify and adapt territory assignments and quota to market changes and unexpected disruptions—such as rep attrition, product changes, competitive landscape, and economic changes. Read full AppExchange description
Anaplan will be demonstrating these applications during Dreamforce ’14 (October 13-16, 2014) in Moscone North, booth # N2124. Dreamforce attendees will have multiple opportunities to learn how leading technology companies are leveraging Anaplan’s new applications:
- Hewlett-Packard’s Bob Slaby, Vice President of Sales Operations will discuss his organization’s use of salesforce and Anaplan in a panel session, Driving Revenue by Standardizing Your Sales Processes at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena – Salons 4,5,6, at 10:30am PT, Monday, October 13, 2014. Read full session description
- Kevin Cerutti, Senior Director of Finance at ForeScout Technologies will lead two lunchtime Table Talks at the Yerba Buena Gardens Upper Terrace at 11:15am and 12:15am PT, October 15, 2014. He will discuss the results that ForeScout’s sales operations and compensation leaders have achieved with Anaplan’s new Incentive Compensation Optimization application.
Anaplan is disrupting the world of business planning and execution. We built our platform from the ground up to empower companies to plan, collaborate, and act—in real time. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts and course correct on the fly. With Anaplan’s cloud-based platform and applications, you can continuously align your people, plans and spend to your market opportunities. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Join us on twitter: @anaplan
Anaplan is a leading planning and performance management platform for smart businesses. Anaplan combines an unrivaled planning and modeling engine, predictive analytics, and cloud collaboration into one simple interface for business users. Anaplan is a privately held company based in San Francisco with 16 offices worldwide. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Follow us on: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.