Update WorkDay profileContact Information: Phone Number, Skype, Email Address, & Mailing Address
- From the WorkDay Home Screen, select Personal Information, & then click Contact Information
- From the WorkDay Home Screen, select Personal Information, & then Photo
Import LinkedIn Profile
- From the WorkDay Home Screen, select Personal Information, About Me, & then click Import from LinkedIn
Security TrainingIf you haven’t yet completed the training:
- From Okta, select WeComply, & then Information Security
- Managers received an email from Allan Smith – Subject: GKO Manager Pre-Work
Anaplan: A Complete, Connected and Living Plan
Anaplan Platform white paper
SF Hub Keynote Highlights
London Hub Keynote
How to get an app
What’s in an app?
McAfee integrates Deal Desk and Incentive Compensation
Lexmark drives sales performance
Ferring aligns global FP&A
Anaplan for Marketing
Client Service Optimization–Aramark and BetterVu
Intuit matches supply and demand across channels
Juniper Networks & Deloitte present on global sales territory planning
Red Robin speeds up planning and delivers retail operational scorecards
Motorola Solutions and accurate sales forecasting
Over 50% of sales leaders say the data used in their sales forecast is inaccurate, 57% indicated that sales forecasting is not reliable, and 54% are seeking to speed up the sales forecasting process (Source: Ventana Research). Having an accurate and trustworthy sales forecast is critical to increase revenue, facilitate better profitability, and drive growth, especially in a climate of change. In this session, you will hear how Motorola Solutions uses Anaplan to achieve these goals.
- Anaplan has accomplished some pretty incredible things in the last year – and that’s due to your hard work, dedication, and commitment. So let’s get talking!
- Download the unleash16 Mobile app.
- From your mobile phone, open the app store.
- Search for “Anaplan.”
- Install the “unleash16” app.
- After you’ve installed and opened the app, you’ll receive more instructions on how to use the app.
- Don’t have a smartphone or tablet? Access the app via the web.
- Answer one or more of these reflection questions about the white paper, video, or any other artifact from FY16:
- What do you think is Anaplan’s greatest accomplishment this year?
- How has your team contributed to Anaplan’s growth and success?
- Is there anyone you think deserves a special shout-out or recognition for extraordinary contributions?
- What are you most excited to accomplish in the coming year?
- What are you hoping to get out of unleash16?
ProductBecoming a truly Agile organization is a key theme in the coming year. Make sure you understand what that means by completing 345: Agile for Internal teams in Learning Center.
Great news – You’ve already been enrolled! So, simply log in to Anaplan and navigate to learning.anaplan.com to get started. You’ll need about an hour to finish this class. If you’ve already completed the course, nice job!
Customer SuccessWhat does it mean to help customers truly understand The Anaplan Way? In the Customer Success session, we’ll take a deep-dive into how The Anaplan Way creates customers for life and give you the tools to make The Anaplan Way come to life.
Ready to get started? Great! You’ll need about four hours to complete:
- Click here to read Simon’s “The Anaplan Way.”
- Reading “The Anaplan Way” will help you come prepared to discuss our philosophy and methodologies as well as fully participate in our process discussions.
- Complete 100: Customer Orientation. In this 50-minute training, Amanda Myton brings The Anaplan Way to life for our customers.
- Complete 101: Foundations. This 30-minute training will give you an idea how our business and end users start learning about Anaplan.
- Complete 340: Agile Implementation Methodology. In this 40-minute training provides the background you need to fully understand the Agile process – what it is; how it works; who’s involved; and why it works.
Great news – You’ve already been enrolled! So, simply log in to Anaplan and navigate to learning.anaplan.com to get started. Set aside four hours to complete your prep before unleash16. If you’ve already completed the courses, nice job!
Sales and MarketingGet ready to kick it up a notch at unleashed! In the Sales and Marketing session, you’ll be learning about the Anaplan sales approach and methodology. Get ready to join the conversations by reading and watching the following resources:
Americas AE’s Only
- AE’s with less than 9 Months tenure should review the Sales and Finance Case Studies
- AE’s with more than 9 Months tenure should review the WFP and Supply Chain Case Studies
- The data collected in this short survey will be used to create individual action plans for Q1.
Back to top