26 September | London | 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
European Financial Services Summit
How can financial institutions adjust quickly to stay ahead of the game? When you’re being hit by heavy and complex regulations, and faced with a volatile macroeconomic environment – not to mention the storm of digital disruption – your traditional ways of doing business are going to be radically changed.
Join the European Financial Services Summit in London, an event designed exclusively for like‐minded business leaders in banks, insurance, and investment management companies.
You will hear how some of Europe’s largest financial institutions – including RSA Group, Aviva, and Provident Financial Group are driving better‐informed decisions by connecting data, people, and plans on a single platform. You will also see how the Anaplan platform can support your innovation and transformation agenda to help your company respond to changing demands.
|Time:||8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Location:||M By Montcalm Shoreditch Tech City Hotel|
151-157 City Road,
London EC1V 1JH
Directions to Venue
- 8:30 a.m.
- Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m.
- The Vision of Connected Planning
Karen Clarke, AVP Northern Europe, Anaplan
- 9:20 a.m.
- Panel: What Does Connected Planning Mean for Financial Services?
Nigel Armstrong, Head of Anaplan CoE, RSA Group
Gregory Vanden Berghe, Senior Expert Cost Management, AXA Insurance
Thomas Keymolen, Manager – Finance Transformation, Deloitte
- 9:50 a.m.
- Insights Into Financial Times Survey: How Connected Planning Will Transform Banking in the Digital Age
Nick Cheek, Global Managing Editor, FT Remark
- 10:00 a.m.
- Panel: Digital Disruption in Financial Services
Clare Binmore, Chief Performance and Business Development Officer, Aviva
Eleanor Thornhill, Head of Online Financial Strategy and Performance at Provident Financial Group
Mark Laughton, Commercial Finance Director, NewDay
- 10:30 a.m.
- Anaplan Platform Strategy: Connecting Data, People, and Plans
Michael Gould, Chief Technology Officer and Founder, Anaplan
- 10:50 a.m.
- Coffee Break
- 11:20 a.m.
- How is Anaplan and Connected Planning helping a 300-year-old company in Its pursuit of “Best in Class”
Mark Ward, Anaplan CoE – Planning and Performance Developer, RSA UK & Western Europe
- Creating Visibility and Team Identity through Gamification to Incentivise over 4,000 Employees Worldwide
Rebecca Riley, Global Head of Reward, Travelex
- 11:45 a.m.
- From Data Manipulation to Insight and Decision-Making
Steven Taylor, Head of GI Financial Control, Legal & General Insurance
- How is Private Equity Embracing Connected Planning with Anaplan
Jasi Halai, Director Financial Reporting & Co-Head of Finance, 3i
Nick Moore, Executive Director, Lionpoint Group
- 12:10 p.m.
- Killing Complexity in Finance at Aviva
Glyn Thomas, Planning Platform Lead, Aviva
- Rethinking the planning process: Responding to a changing market
Jim Islam, Head of Financial Control, Lloyd’s of London
Ian Stone, Managing Director, Vuealta
- 12:35 p.m.
- Closing Keynote – The Democratisation of Finance: How Technology Drives Innovation in Banking
Chris Skinner, Chairman of The Financial Services Club and CEO of The Finanser.com, renowned author, speaker and expert advisor on the financial markets and digital banking.
- 1:10 p.m.
- Networking Lunch
Chief Performance and Business Development Officer
Head of Online Financial Strategy and Performance
Provident Financial Group
Head of GI Financial Control
Legal & General Insurance
Global Managing Editor
Head of Anaplan CoE
Global Head of Reward
Planning Platform Lead
Director Financial Reporting & Co-Head of Finance
Area Vice President – Northern Europe
Manager | Finance Transformation
You may also like