The anaplan Blog

The Center of Connected Planning

Blog banner image: impedimentsFSN

What are the barriers to innovating FP&A processes?

According to a recent survey, 34 percent of finance functions are actively pursuing finance process innovation. However, that leaves 66 percent of organizations mired in legacy systems that prevent them from breaking out from the pack. The FSN “Innovation in…

Great sales decisions: Don’t leave them stuck in neutral

As the entire sales world knows, Dreamforce is approaching—a fun-filled week of meeting people, sharing ideas, and learning about the new products that help sales teams perform better. In my role, I spend a lot of time thinking about sales…
Blog banner image: What Connected Planning

How finance can break down traditional planning barriers

This is the first in a series of three articles that explore how a Connected Planning approach can help finance organizations accelerate from record keepers to market differentiators. The office of finance is no stranger to disruption* and CFOs today…
All articles loaded
The End