Equity & Inclusion
Our commitment to inclusion, equity, and belonging (IEB)
Anaplan is committed to creating a more diverse workforce and inclusive and equitable workplace where kindness, intentionality, and transparency are core to how we operate and where all people feel they belong. Our IEB strategy focuses on three key areas:
Increase representation and equitable opportunities for development.
Foster inclusion and create an employee experience where everyone can thrive.
Support our communities and expand our impact through strategic partnerships.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion report
Progress begins with transparency. We are excited to share our first annual Diversity, equity, and inclusion report. This report reflects our commitment to communicate our progress and challenges fully and transparently, in making our company a more diverse and inclusive one.
Building a culture of belonging
Fostering belonging is critical to our growth and success. To enhance our belonging strategy, Anaplan partnered with the Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership Center at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business to develop the Advancing Belonging at Organizations playbook.
As our company grows, we’re dedicated to providing transparency, continuing open dialogue, and investing in programs and partnerships to help close the representation, opportunity, and compensation gaps across genders.
Learn more about our commitment to gender parity in leadership positions as a coalition member of Paradigm for Parity®.
Learn more about our first UK Gender Pay Gap report.
Employee resource groups (ERGs)
Our ERGs bring together employees with shared interests, experiences, and characteristics for discussions, development, and networking, to advocate for change, and create networking opportunities within our company and across our industry.
Black Employees of African Descent (BEAD)
BEAD’s mission is to create a safe space and network for Black employees globally, advocate for the inclusion, hiring, development, and promotion of Black people, and share the culture and achievements of Black people globally.
Women’s Interest Network (WIN)
WIN’s mission is to build an open, diverse, and inclusive community, provide opportunities to learn and grow professionally, and empower women in Anaplan with connections and resources.
Anaplan Pride’s mission is to celebrate and enhance our inclusive culture, create ally networks in the workplace, and launch exciting initiatives, such as acceptance and diversity training.
Asiaplan’s mission is to promote and provide awareness of Asian culture and diversity, create a safe and supportive space for Asian employees, and connect Asian people to create a sense of community within the company.
The Neurodiversity Network
The Neurodiversity Network’s mission is to raise awareness and acceptance of neurodiversity, provide support for Anaplan employees who are neurodiverse or have a neurodiverse child or family member, and enable and support Anaplan to be a neurodiverse-inclusive employer.
Anaplanable Accessibility Network
The Anaplanable Accessibility Network’s mission is to support Anaplanners with disabilities and provide training and support so that working inclusively is just how we do things here.
LatinX’s mission is to create a safe space and network for LatinX employees globally, advocate for the inclusion, hiring, development, and promotion of LatinX employees, and share culture and achievements of LatinX people globally.
Employee well-being and advancement
To attract and retain top talent, we offer market-competitive compensation and benefits that inspire a sense of ownership and help our people achieve and build what matters most to them, personally and professionally. To learn more, visit our careers page.
- Compensation packages are designed to drive performance and align with shareholder interest.
- Our health and welfare benefits programs support employees and their families, especially for the moments that matter the most.
- Employees who are or plan to become parents or caregivers can take advantage of equitable parental leave, caregiver leave, backup child and adult care support, and benefits for family-forming services, such as fertility care or adoption services.
- Our employee assistance programs provide access to numerous resources, including expanded mental health benefits and legal and financial planning support.
- We introduced company-wide, paid days off for wellbeing and no-meeting days.
- Our teams have flexibility to work remotely or from our offices. Anaplan provides employees with a remote working stipend, office equipment loans, and reimbursement for phone and internet services to facilitate continued connectivity and productivity.
Anaplan offers training and development opportunities to empower our employees to drive their career progression.
- Whether a new manager or a seasoned people leader, we offer management training courses and tools to build empathetic and agile leaders who manage for growth.
- The Anaplan Academy provides employees with opportunities to build technical and data fluency skills — including on the Anaplan platform — through on-demand and live courses with experts. Learn more about Anaplan Academy.
- In partnership with The Achieve Institute, the Women Achieve at Anaplan program helps employees who identify as female achieve greater success in their current role, strengthen their leadership abilities, and expand their networks.
- AnaplanGO is our dynamic onboarding experience helping all new hires become immediately immersed in Anaplan’s culture and company. From learning about our customer journey and values to meeting key leaders and teams, AnaplanGO ensures employees are set up for success at the start of their tenure. Anaplan also provides additional department-specific onboardings for sales, customer success, and R&D.