A powerful, easy-to-use platform
that lets you plan with confidence
There’s too much at stake to risk working with unorganized data from disconnected extensions. Anaplan combines your data into a single, trusted source of truth by integrating your homegrown and third-party extensions for clarity. It provides cloud-based accessibility for all of your stakeholders and allows you to share what’s most important with ease and flexibility.
Anaplan’s suite of extensible
and interoperability capabilities
Design a decision-making process all your own with Anaplan’s expansive network of integration capabilities and partners. With its flexible architecture and third-party data integration on a single platform, Anaplan equips your business with the ability to collaborate efficiently and share insight with stakeholders across your entire organization.
- Anaplan tools: Conduct manual import and export of data via the UI with Anaplan Connect, an integration utility that runs integration scripts for imports and exports.
- Connectors: Leverage industry-leading ETL and ESB tools to integrate with systems of record, such as Informatica, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, SnapLogic
- Purpose-built integrations: Support for purpose-built integrations such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Workiva, and DocuSign.
- Custom integrations: Extend platform capabilities using REST APIs, scripting, and Transactional APIs
Orchestrate agile integrations
Anaplan CloudWorks™ unlocks faster, more intelligent planning
- Seamlessly integrate with multiple cloud systems, such as AWS S3, and leverage capabilities from industry-leading third-party systems with the CloudWorks™ framework.
- Easily configure and manage integrations, empowering business users to run integrations without technical expertise.
- Schedule and automate integrations to accelerate planning and integrate with artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) systems to solve pressing business problems.