9.00 Registration and coffee
9.40 Finance Transformation in Financial Services
– Nigel Gale, Vice-President, Financial Services
A panel of insurance and asset management experts will discuss the business drivers and strategic objectives of today’s finance transformation programs, the role of technology and benefits of the Anaplan platform.
10.20 IFRS17 implementations and FP&A opportunities
– Andrew Carleton, Partner, Bain & Cie (Moderator)
– Ray Curbelo, Head of Group FP&A, Unum
– Jim Islam, Head of Group Finance, Lloyd’s of London
– Florian de Pontcharra, Head of Group FP&A, Natixis Investment Managers
– Chris Thomas, Financial Controller, Legal & General Retirement
In this presentation, Deloitte will talk about the challenges of IFRS17 implementations and the related FP&A opportunities and demonstrate their IFRS17 solution leveraging the Anaplan platform
11.00 Coffee Break
11.20 BPCE Digital Transformation ; ambitions, achievements and perspectives
– Alex Panayi, Partner Actuary, Deloitte UK
– Thierry Lotrian, Partner, Deloitte
– Jason Makins, Director, Deloitte
Early 2017, BPCE launched a very ambitious and comprehensive 3-year digital transformation plan. This presentation will describe the ambitions of this plan, what has been achieved in the first 18 months, our learnings and how we are intending to orient our actions in the next 18 months.
11.50 Digital disruption in retail banking
– Mung Ki Woo, Senior Vice-President Digital Banking, BPCE
A panel of banking experts will discuss digital transformation initiatives, their impacts across the various functions of the banks, the role of technology and benefits of the Anaplan platform.
12.20 Anaplan innovation in financial services: Making smart predictions with Artificial Intelligence
– Andy Davidson, Financial Services Sales Strategy Leader, Anaplan (moderator)
– Alex Barkley, Head of Fintech, Data Engineering and Cloud Procurement, HSBC
– Michael Downer, Manager Global Forecast and Planning, FCR and KYC Operations, HSBC
– Tom Skinner, Director, Deloitte
This presentation will feature Anaplan’s state of direction in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, how it can apply to the financial services industry and what benefits to expect. The presentation will be followed by a live demo in Anaplan of a risk management use case in banking.
13.00 : Networking lunch
– Henri Wajsblat, Head of Financial Services Solutions, Anaplan
– Mark Deprez, Head of EMEA Solution Consulting, Anaplan
– Vincent Wiencek, Director, Chappuis Halder