2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Cloud, Extended Planning and Analysis Solutions
Learn why Anaplan has been recognized again by Gartner in the XP&A Market Guide.Get the report
2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Supply Chain Planning Solutions
Anaplan named a Leader based on our Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision.Get the report
Maximize trusted and accurate signals for insightful S&OPComplex, high-impact decisions can’t be made with inaccurate or stale signals coming from siloed divisions. Leaders need hyperscale computing that digitally encodes business strategies and operational plans to orchestrate performance enterprise-wide. Anaplan Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) unifies all relevant business units into one cloud-based, connected platform. Integrate plans and signals from sales, finance, production, marketing, and supply chain. Make better-informed decisions that maximize profitability and convert change to your advantage.
Sales and Operations Planning use cases
- Harness the power to ask “what if” in the S&OP process with the Anaplan platform. Anaplan can run multiple scenarios, from tactical “what if” questions to long-term operations forecasts. Reduce risk and understand the pros and cons of a wide range of possibilities. Run simple, scalable scenarios, such as inventory or workforce rebalancing, or more complex operations forecasts, such as onboarding a new supplier. With Connected Planning, supply chain, finance and any other relevant plans are linked. The impact of decisions on every part of the business becomes clear.
- Create, share, and compare scenarios across your business.
- See the effects of adding products, changing manufacturers and altering routes.
- Use change history, annotations and assumption tracking.
- Use Anaplan’s secure, cloud-based environment to enable cross-enterprise collaboration.
- See planning changes and recalculations in real time without waiting for batch processing.
- Enjoy multiregional and multicurrency support.
- Change history of all plan updates for auditability.
- Executive dashboards enable timely, value-based decisions.
- Define and manage process performance KPIs.
- Interactive reporting and analysis on plans, KPIs, and actuals.