Connected supply planning for synchronized outcomes
It’s a simple but elusive formula: supply should meet demand. Yet solving that formula isn’t always easy. In today’s constantly changing market, a supply plan must be resilient to meet demand consistently and efficiently. Supply planning with Anaplan provides real-time, end-to-end visibility and “what-if” scenario planning. Ensure an accurate supply forecast across your entire network. Empower teams, including suppliers and other network partners, to collaborate across your business. With Anaplan’s Optimizer hyperscale computing, supply chain leaders can convert complex decisions into actionable choices by harnessing real-time signals with enterprise-wide line of sight.
Supply Planning use cases
- The core issue of inventory optimization is knowing where to store inventory along the supply chain to lower prices and increase efficiency. Anaplan’s hyperscale computing drives that strategy with synchronized insight. Bring all variables into the equation, including service levels, lead time, changes in demand, customer commitments, and supply reliability. Know exactly how much inventory is needed at each location to meet your customers’ service levels.
- Simplify your complex inventory decisions.
- Meet service levels and deliver products to customers on time, every time.
- Ensure cost-effective inventory allocation across your supply chain.
- Visualize multiple scenarios to adjust factors and see the impact on your inventory and production plans.
- Simplify complex supply network decisions.
- Get products from raw material to consumers in the most cost-efficient way possible.
- Re-optimize in real time when your demand forecast changes.
- Easily determine how much capacity you need to meet changing demands. Link operational metrics to outcomes.
- Build an accurate and flexible supply chain forecast instead of spending time gathering signals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across your ecosystem to optimize supply chain performance.
- Quickly determine how to allocate employees, materials and production capacity through a multidimensional, attribute-based process.
- Plan dynamically and continuously by measuring, monitoring and drilling deep into root causes. Perform “what-if” analysis and make production plan changes in real time.
- Collaborate with suppliers, manufacturers and trading partners to align plans for maximum efficiency.
- Put structure, speed and consistency into sourcing planning and management. With Anaplan for Sourcing Management, create, share and collaborate on sourcing plans with all of your stakeholders.
- Effectively track and monitor the flow of information to and from factories, regions, stores, and corporate.
- Enable collaborative strategic sourcing by engaging internal customers in decision-making that incorporates external signals.
- Identify all of the risk elements, create easily shared scenario models, and determine the probability of a risk event occurring.