Anaplan for Supply Planning
Supply planning for every demand
Supply planning that fulfills
demand in the most efficient way possible
At the core of business success is the simple yet elusive formula: Supply should meet demand. Solving that formula isn’t always easy.
In today’s fast-paced market, it’s essential to have a supply plan that can meet demand consistently and efficiently. Supply planning with Anaplan provides real-time, end-to-end visibility and “what-if” scenario planning to ensure an accurate supply forecast across the entire network. It provides the ability to collaborate with all relevant parties, including customers, suppliers, and other network partners. And with Anaplan’s Optimizer engine, supply chain management leaders can turn complex decisions into simple choices by harnessing huge amounts of data.
Learn more with these related pieces
Supply Planning Software Use Cases
Inventory Management and OptimizationThe core issue of inventory optimization is knowing where to store inventory along the supply chain to lower prices and increase efficiency. Anaplan’s Optimizer engine makes those decisions easy. Optimizer brings all variables into the equation, including service levels, lead time, changes in demand, customer commitments, and supply reliability. Optimizer shows supply chain professionals exactly how much inventory to have at each location to meet the customer’s required service levels.
- Simplify complex inventory decisions with Optimizer
- Meet service levels and deliver products to customers on time, every time
- Know where to store inventory along the supply chain to save money
- Use scenario planning to adjust factors and see the impact in your inventory and production plans
Supply Network Optimization
- Simplify complex supply network decisions with Optimizer
- Get products from raw material to consumer in the most cost-efficient way possible
- Re-optimize in real time when the demand forecast changes
- Easily determine how much capacity you need to meet changing demands
- Build an accurate supply forecast instead of spending time gathering data
- Quickly determine how to allocate employees, materials, and production capacity through a multi-dimensional, attribute-based planning process.
- Plan in a dynamic, continuous way by measuring, monitoring, drilling deep into root causes, performing “what-if” analysis and making production plan changes in real-time.
- Collaborate with suppliers, manufacturers, and trading partners to align plans for maximum efficiency.
Put structure, speed, and consistency into sourcing planning and management. With Anaplan for Sourcing Management, you can create, share, and collaborate on sourcing plans with all of your stakeholders.
- Effectively track and monitor the flow of information to and from factories, regions, stores, and corporate.
- Enable collaborative strategic sourcing by actively engaging internal customers in a decision-making process that incorporates external data.
- Identify all of the risk elements, create “what-if” scenarios, and determine the probability of a risk event occurring.
“Our partnership with Anaplan has transformed the way we plan and forecast, supporting our customer network across the country to ensure that they continue to have the right product in the right place at the right time.”
- Senior Manager of Logistics Excellence, Tarmac
“We know how much we will sell...and when we can distribute it to stations. This helps drive down distribution costs and working capital.”
Senior Director of Supply Chain Optimization, Circle K
“Understanding the impact of scenarios on our business performance is a critical component of long-term success.”
- Eleanor Thornhill,
Head of Online Financial Strategy and Performance, Satsuma
“We don’t like constraints—if we see a better way to do something, we want to be able to change it. That’s one of the reasons why the flexibility of the Anaplan platform stuck out for us.”
- Chiara Guglielmetti,
FP&A Manager, Booking.com