Synchronize signals and outcomes with Connected Planning
Today’s market can shift without warning. Demand planners must be ready to adjust when the moment strikes.
Demand planning with Anaplan applies hyperscale computing to anticipate and drive demand. Anaplan’s cloud-based planning platform provides a line of sight to all relevant internal and external factors. Incorporate rich signals into your demand forecast. Steer clear of stock-outs, excess inventory, and wasted capital. Instead of making decisions based on out-of-date, siloed signals, take action at the speed of business.
Convert constant change to your advantage.
Demand Planning use cases
Anaplan’s comprehensive trade promotion planning capabilities make it easy to manage promotion budgets, plan collaboratively at both the aggregate and detail levels, and easily add promotions, campaigns and products as your plans evolve. With Anaplan, promotion planners have the flexibility to adjust models and calculations as the market changes.
- Improve promotion plan accuracy and collaboration with flexible modeling and performance analysis.
- Maximize your trade promotion effectiveness by planning trade-offs in lift versus trade spending.
- Define optimal trade promotion strategies and budgets integrated with promotion plans in one application.
- Enable cross-enterprise promotion alignment that incorporates your P&L data.
- Track ROI to eliminate ineffective promotions.
- Easily manage product life cycles with a real-time view of your portfolio.
- See the effects of new product introductions on your portfolio.
- Manage the effects of product end-of-life, attach rates and cannibalization.
- Forecast your quantity, prices, attach rates, and discounts.
- Plan for seasonality, intermittent demand and multilinear regression.
- Enable your demand planners to fine-tune and test multiple scenarios against each other.
- Seamlessly collaborate with your customers and distributors to create accurate demand forecasts and budgets for new product launches.
- Accelerate your idea-to-commercialization cycle by connecting the ideation funnel to feasibility models and scenario-based profitability modeling.
- Build a forecasting model sufficiently granular to reflect how and when different market segments in different geographies might purchase your product and at what price.