Learn how to power your sales organization to new heights at Hub 2018
As we count down to Hub 2018 in Las Vegas—my very first Hub experience—the anticipation is building for sales professionals. With strong breakout sessions, it promises to be an unparalleled opportunity for sales leaders to connect and learn from Anaplan’s customers and partners about the journey toward connected planning. Those who attend can expect to see firsthand how leading global organizations leverage the Anaplan platform to align and improve sales performance management and sales effectiveness.
We’ll gather at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas on March 5-8 for three days and more than 100 thought-provoking sessions. The following are some of the sales speakers on our agenda that I’m most excited about:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) is the largest consumer-owned health insurer in the United States. Learn how BCBS leverages the Anaplan platform to bring harmony across disparate business constituencies and improve the accuracy of sales and renewal forecasts.
- Criteo, a French global leader in retargeting and commerce marketing technology, will explore how it revolutionized sales planning and incentive management processes with the Anaplan platform. Join Nicolas Prenat, Senior Sales Operations Director, and Felix Leopold, Senior Sales Operations Analyst, as they discuss Criteo’s connected planning journey, including the restructuring of its sales operations.
- LegalZoom, an online legal services company, will discuss how it outgrew the functionality and capabilities of a point solution for incentive compensation. Join Edward Choi, Director of Sales Operations at LegalZoom and Hunter James, Senior Director at Voiant Group to explore LegalZoom’s journey toward its long-term vision of connected planning with Anaplan.
- TELUS, a Canadian telecommunications company, will share how its sales team uses the Anaplan platform to transform its legacy sales incentive programs for over 7,000 call center agents across North America, Latin America, and Asia. With Anaplan, TELUS can now support a continuously changing sales force and sales strategy.
- VASCO develops cybersecurity technologies for over 10,000 customers in 100 countries across finance, government, and healthcare industries. Hear how VASCO leveraged the Anaplan platform to demystify a complex, decentralized commission structure and reduce the administrative workload for its sales organization.
Regardless of which track you plan to attend, the opening general session with Malcolm Gladwell, one of TIME magazine’s 100 most influential people, will be a universally insightful experience. You’ll also have the chance to attend exclusive educational sessions where you can experience the Anaplan platform during demo sessions, hands-on training, and more. If you’re curious about product direction, or how the Anaplan platform has evolved to support your needs, you’ll want to attend the sessions that reveal where the Anaplan product is headed.
Whether you’re new to Hub or you’re an Anaplan expert, you can use our custom agenda builder to create a schedule designed for your experience level. I hope to see all of you at Hub 2018. Be sure to visit the official website to see the full agenda and register today.