1. Attend the brand-new Anaplan Partnership Summit
What makes our partner ecosystem so unique is the diversity in knowledge they bring to the table and the unparalleled level of expertise they have in their respective sectors. For the first time ever, we’re hosting an immersive CPX Partnership Summit at the Westin St. Francis on June 10—the day before the full-event programs begin. We’ll dive into how we’re embedding partners into our go-to-market strategy, how we can disrupt the market together, and how to take advantage of the Connected Planning business.
Partners will have the chance to connect, learn, and network while listening to Anaplan’s executive team. Frank Calderoni, CEO at Anaplan, will lead a session titled “What Does Great Look Like?” focused on customer-centricity and how to win in competitive situations. Later, Anaplan Chief Transformation Officer, Ana Pinczuk, will present how partners fit into her plans for business transformation and evolution. Additionally, there will be an inspirational guest presentation by Mike Milburn, Chief Customer Office at Salesforce. For partners looking to extract the most value possible out of the Anaplan platform, this year’s Partnership Summit is a must.
2. Get in on can’t-miss keynotes and general sessionsCPX 2019 boasts an impressive lineup of keynote speakers, including members of the Anaplan executive team, customers, Partners, and industry thought leaders. Below are just a couple of the general session experiences that we’re looking forward to the most this year:
- Get in the Zone to Win: Back by popular demand, influential high-tech advisor Geoffrey Moore returns to CPX for a keynote presentation on how to compete effectively in the age of digital disruption, inspired by his bestselling book Zone to Win.
- The Face of Digital Transformation: This main-stage panel session is moderated by Forbes contributor and Wall Street Journal best-selling author Michael Gale, whose leading book on digital transformation The Digital Helix: Transforming Your Organization’s DNA to Thrive in the Digital Age, examines 21 distinctive digital DNA elements that illustrate patterns for digital transformation success. The DNA elements around Connected Planning are the center of this thought-provoking discussion with prominent C-suite officers who share stories, learnings, and best practices from their own transformation experiences.
- Master Your Connected Planning Journey: Simon Tucker, Anaplan’s Chief Planning Officer, will join Ana Pinczuk, CTO, for a general session moderated by CEO Frank Calderoni on how Connected Planning fits into successfully navigating digital transformation. Afterward, the executive team will present the Master Anaplanner Awards, which recognize the pioneers and visionaries of Connected Planning who take the Anaplan platform to new heights.
3. Mingle and network with fellow Partners, Anaplan customers, and attendeesAt this year’s conference, the opportunities for attendees to connect with customers, Partners, and industry experts are nearly endless. All conference days will be followed by exclusive evening networking parties, where Partners can relax and enjoy food and cocktails while engaging with leaders from global businesses, reflecting on the day’s panels and presentations.
4. Expand your knowledge with Partner-led breakout sessionsOne thing that defines Anaplan’s growing ecosystem of Partners is the collective focus on the value of collaboration and learning from one another. At this year’s conference, Partners will lead a diverse set of sessions designed to equip attendees with the knowledge, skills, and new processes necessary to tell the Connected Planning story better and solve their greatest business challenges. Here are two hand-picked highlights from the partner-led session agenda:
- Successful Change Management with Anaplan Implementations (led by Deloitte): Because change management is a critical process, businesses must find ways to ensure that employees are willing and able to change. Join Deloitte’s team as they discuss how to achieve smooth transitions with minimal disruption to the business and transition to a new level of operational efficiency.
- Your Next Implementation: Tips and Tricks for What to Get Right (led by Accenture): In this session, seasoned implementation veteran Shane Hayes, an Accenture Director, will present what he considers as he approaches a project. Learn best practices for your next deployment as Shane speaks about the successful implementations he’s driven.
5. Visit the Xperience HallThe Xperience Hall is the place to go to meet our teams, dive into the Anaplan platform, get answers to business questions, and see a glimpse of upcoming platform updates. Visit the Anaplan Solutions Navigator, a fun, interactive self-service experience that guides you through the Connected Planning journey in a totally new way. Via touchscreen, explore key Anaplan solutions and navigate through a unique, informational, and immersive experience.
Have a challenging Anaplan question? Visit the Guru Bar for real-time troubleshooting and to connect with product support experts, our L3 engineering team, and seasoned customer-success business partners. If you’re in need of new Anaplan-skilled talent, check out the University and Business Connect exhibit to learn how to get plugged into our growing network of universities.
Plan the future of business with usThis year, there’s more for Partners at CPX than ever before. Join us for the first ever Anaplan Partnership Summit and surround yourself with the brightest minds in Connected Planning, digital transformation, and technology. Get the information you need to achieve maximum results and learn from those who have overcome business challenges similar to your own.
To learn more about CPX or register to attend, visit the official CPX website.