1. Attend the brand-new Anaplan Partnership Summit
What makes our partner ecosystem so unique is the diversity in knowledge they bring to the it and the unparalleled level of expertise they have in their respective sectors. For the first time ever, we’re hosting an immersive CPX Partnership Summit at the Westin St. Francis on June 10—the day before the full-event programs begin. We’ll dive into how we’re embedding partners into our go-to-market strategy, how we can disrupt the market together, and how to take advantage of the Connected Planning business.
Partners will have the chance to connect, learn, and network while listening to Anaplan’s executive team. Frank Calderoni, CEO at Anaplan, will lead a session titled “What Does Great Look Like?” focused on customer-centricity and how to win in competitive situations. Later, Anaplan Chief Transformation Officer, Ana Pinczuk, will present how partners fit into her plans for business transformation and evolution. Additionally, there will be an inspirational guest presentation by Mike Milburn, Chief Customer Office at Salesforce. For partners looking to extract the most value possible out of the Anaplan platform, this year’s Partnership Summit is a must.
2. Get in on can’t-miss keynotes and general sessions
- Get in the Zone to Win: Back by popular demand, influential high-tech advisor Geoffrey Moore returns to CPX for a keynote presentation on how to compete effectively in the age of digital disruption, inspired by his bestselling book Zone to Win.
- The Face of Digital Transformation: This main-stage panel session is moderated by Forbes contributor and Wall Street Journal best-selling author Michael Gale, whose leading book on digital transformation The Digital Helix: Transforming Your Organization’s DNA to Thrive in the Digital Age, examines 21 distinctive digital DNA elements that illustrate patterns for digital transformation success. The DNA elements around Connected Planning are the center of this thought-provoking discussion with prominent C-suite officers who share stories, learnings, and best practices from their own transformation experiences.
- Master Your Connected Planning Journey: Simon Tucker, Anaplan’s Chief Planning Officer, will join Ana Pinczuk, CTO, for a general session moderated by CEO Frank Calderoni on how Connected Planning fits into successfully navigating digital transformation. Afterward, the executive team will present the Master Anaplanner Awards, which recognize the pioneers and visionaries of Connected Planning who take the Anaplan platform to new heights.
3. Mingle and network with fellow Partners, Anaplan customers, and attendees
4. Expand your knowledge with Partner-led breakout sessions
- Successful Change Management with Anaplan Implementations (led by Deloitte): Because change management is a critical process, businesses must find ways to ensure that employees are willing and able to change. Join Deloitte’s team as they discuss how to achieve smooth transitions with minimal disruption to the business and transition to a new level of operational efficiency.
- Your Next Implementation: Tips and Tricks for What to Get Right (led by Accenture): In this session, seasoned implementation veteran Shane Hayes, an Accenture Director, will present what he considers as he approaches a project. Learn best practices for your next deployment as Shane speaks about the successful implementations he’s driven.
5. Visit the Xperience Hall
Have a challenging Anaplan question? Visit the Guru Bar for real-time troubleshooting and to connect with product support experts, our L3 engineering team, and seasoned customer-success business partners. If you’re in need of new Anaplan-skilled talent, check out the University and Business Connect exhibit to learn how to get plugged into our growing network of universities.
Plan the future of business with us
To learn more about CPX or register to attend, visit the official CPX website.