As a director of a company, the law says you must… make the company a success, using your skills, experience and judgment. The board of directors of a company is primarily responsible for:
- determining the company’s strategic objectives and policies; and
- monitoring progress towards achieving the objectives and policies.
- With the opportunity to listen to and meet in person Michael Gould, you will hear from a technological visionary about the future of planning software and the potential for what you will be using to plan and manage your business in the years and decades to come.
- This aligns with your key responsibility of making your business a success by improving your personal skills, experience and judgement.
- Getting the chance to encounter a positive-disruptor of the stature of Michael is an opportunity not to be overlooked.
- In listening to the journey that other independent business leaders have been through with Anaplan, you will have the chance to form your own opinion about whether this platform is right for your business.
- You need this sort of exposure to be able to decide on your company’s strategies and to enable you to monitor progress towards your stated goals.
- None of these Anaplan customers have been coerced or induced in any way to participate in the London Hub. I’m confident that you will hear about the tough times as well as the successes. This sort of first-hand experience is like gold for those of us who are deciding how best to manage planning and goal-management in our organisation.