Rapid-Fire Q&A: Dennis Dresser, Our New Managing Director of the Americas
We are thrilled to present our newest DISRUPTOR to the Anaplan team – Dennis Dresser!
I have gotten to know Dennis well in the months before he joined Anaplan – a perk of my job! – and am thrilled that it’s official now. We want everyone to get to know him as well, so Dennis and I sat down for a quick Q&A session. He talked about what joining Anaplan means to him, and why he thinks it is a game-changer for the market.
Take a look – you are going to like what you hear as much as we do! Take it away Dennis:
1. In one word, how would you describe Anaplan?
2. How is Anaplan a disruptor?
We are empowering business leaders to drive material top line and bottom line impact through their planning process on a single platform.
3. What most excites you about Anaplan?
We are solving mission-critical business challenges at significant scale that our customers thought could not be easily solved.
4. Why is the market ready for a shift?
Businesses need to become more integrated, collaborative, and agile in their planning processes given the dynamic market conditions.
5. Why are you a disruptor?
I like to challenge people to think differently so they break out of their comfort zone and strive towards continuous improvement.
6. Who is your favorite superhero?
7. You have a teleporter that can travel to any time, anywhere – so, where to?
8. Is the book always better than the movie?
No, I prefer the movie.
9. Sun or snow?
Sun… nothing better than a Mai Tai and a beach chair.
10. What is playing on your iPod right now?