Finance, Supply chain
Life Sciences & Healthcare
America, Europe, Global, Middle East
For pharmaceutical companies, clinical trials have become increasingly complex and particular, adding frustration to an already fragmented management process. This is largely due to the globalization of clinical research, in which programs are conducted with teams and patients at facilities across multiple countries. This process is likely all managed in spreadsheets. Why let trial costs spiral out of control when there’s an integrated, centralized solution that provides your team with access to real-time data? Get started today, with Keyrus’ accelerator solution.Request a demo
A clinical trials planning solution that delivers speed-of-thought analytics
In a matter of weeks, move out of spreadsheets and into Anaplan. Anaplan’s scalable, agile and secure platform for Connected Planning improves insight into your portfolio analyses and empowers your team with the information to accelerate strategic decision-making around any given study. It’s time to explore a solution that can accurately capture actual trial costs, improve portfolio management, and drive financial transparency. It’s time for Anaplan.
Actual project costs. POs, accruals, payments. enrollment. cost allocations. patient recruitment, and patient monitoring.
- Consolidated portfolio views for forecast and actual clinical trial costs to help reduce variances.
- Drill-down capabilities to review portfolio costs at a study and patient level.
- Reporting and analysis features to compare forecasted trial patient costs to actuals.
- Improved transparency and visibility into milestone-centric plans.
- Driver-based planning and methodology management to support cost allocation to studies.
- Scenario planning that supports multiple versions of study budget, using prior study costs, patient enrollment curves.
- Intuitive user experience for all parties, finance and non-finance, from business analysts to executives.
- Data mapping and load capabilities from one or more financial and/or operational sources.
- A scalable, flexible solution to handle organizational growth and future business needs across the enterprise.