Global Compensation for Banking
In today’s investment banking world, regulators require increased transparency surrounding compensation rules. Deteriorating cost-income ratios are driving cost-cutting initiatives on compensation. At the same time, attracting, retaining, and rewarding talented professionals is a key success factor. To overcome these challenges, investment banks need more flexible compensation planning technology.
- Significantly reduce lead time when processing compensation plans and bonus deferral calculations.
- Increase transparency and trust on data and calculations, streamlining regulatory audits.
- De-risk maintenance of the compensation model, considering the high volume of employee data changes in large banks
- Empower reward teams with real-time scenario planning capabilities and help the Remuneration Committee make better-informed decisions.
- Improve monitoring of cost/income ratios by divisions, cost centers, and employees with performance benchmarking and scenario analysis.