The countdown to Anaplan Hub17, our global user conference, has begun. In just nine weeks, more than 1,500 of the world’s top strategic planners will converge in San Francisco, and we hope you’ll be among them. You’ll want to attend because Hub17 is the only global user conference solely dedicated to the Anaplan planning and performance management platform. Over three days in San Francisco—March 27–29—you’ll have ample opportunities to:
- Learn how to be a smart business. We’ve invited the sharpest, most innovative Anaplanners to present more than 115 breakout sessions covering practical, real-world planning and decision-making topics. We have business leaders from top companies lined up to present in areas ranging from supply chain to HR and finance to marketing. We’ll have content for every interest and skill level.
- Discover how companies like yours address complex planning challenges. You’ll be able to customize your agenda based on your line of business (finance, sales, IT, and others), your industry, the work you do using Anaplan, and other topics of interest. You’ll get unfiltered answers to your toughest questions at Hub17.
- Interact with more than 1,500 Anaplan users, partners, sponsors, and experts from around the world. Between lunches, breaks, and our first-ever Street Party, we’ve scheduled more than 15 hours of networking—and that doesn’t count the time before and after sessions when great conversations often happen. You’ll be sure to find people who share your Anaplan experience.
- Grow in your understanding of today’s business environment through inspirational presentations from Anaplan executives, including our new CEO, Frank Calderoni, and top analysts like our keynote speaker, Ray Wang of Constellation Research. Their talks will inspire you, and might just change the way you think about your work life.
- Guide Anaplan’s future growth and evolution by meeting the people who create and run the platform. We want to shape Anaplan to meet your needs, and Hub is an ideal venue to share your ideas and opinions.