1. In one word, how would you describe Anaplan?
2. How is Anaplan a disruptor?
It has an incredibility smart and versatile technology that allow users to model virtually any business. Dozens of independents, ad-hoc systems can be replaced by a single platform. You just need a browser and an internet access…. There are millions of uses cases for Anaplan.
3. What most excites you about Anaplan?
The concept of applications, a different way to market planning The team The prospect of taking the market by storm
4. Why is the market ready for a shift?
Customers are not satisfied with current planning and business modeling solutions – except maybe very specialized ones. They’re tired of making compromises.
5. Why are you a disruptor?
I love thinking about how a technology shift can transform a business process. Take consolidation as an example: for years, the problem has been how to make the consolidation batch faster. With Anaplan, no batch anymore – everything is real time.
6. Who is your favorite superhero?
Indiana Jones – Is he a super hero ? Not sure…
7. You have a teleporter that can travel to any time, anywhere – so, where to?
2 places: On earth, Tahiti, to avoid the long trip, and the moon to watch the earth from there.
8. Is the book always better than the movie?
Not always, you can dream more reading a book, but the visual impact of a movie can transform good stories in great ones.
9. Sun or snow?
Snow definitely. Skiing is my favorite sport. French alps, but I’d love to ski in the US: Tahoe…
10. What is playing on your iPod right now?
Lou Reed this week.