1. Your analysts would benefit from a platform with more power
Anaplan’s in-memory architecture, plus hyperblock technology, lets you build models across any of your enterprise data; you can pull in transactional level data and run rules against it.
2. The business wants to react faster to change
With Anaplan, you can literally model at the speed of thought – it is as easy as dragging and dropping.
3. You have an overabundance of Excel and Access
Managing change in these tools can be a drag, and we're left sifting through old emails and files to find the latest and most up-to-date information.
4. Your analysts want to use their skillsets
Our customers are trained in days, can access OnDemand additional training courses, and can leverage the support of Anaplan Community.
5. You want to access the latest information from anywhere, anytime
Everyone needs to have a reason to get an iPad, right?
6. You want to provide the analysis that matters
As analysts, we love to create our own content that provides our Management Teams with valuable insight. With Anaplan, you can "what if" on the fly – change hierarchies in seconds, create dashboards in minutes, and build models in hours.
7. You don't have time to worry about upgrades or scaling of the software
Innovation and scalability is the responsibility of your software provider.
8. You want to pay as you go
Gone are the days of large up front investments in hardware, software, and services... Like consumer software, buy it by the drink. When Anaplan adds value, buy more.
9. You want to see it before you buy it
Doesn't everyone? I recommend that you take the Anaplan challenge – we will build a prototype in days, with no cost to the customer. You have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.
10. You want to make your job fun again…
Is making updates to hardcoded, complex, multi-page spreadsheets really that fun?Feel free to reach out with follow up questions; I would be happy to discuss in more detail. Tuesdays with our Solutions Consultants is updated the last Tuesday of every month on the Anaplan Blog. Interested in connecting with Josh to discuss workforce planning or just want to connect with him? Get in touch with him: @joshuaeking or us: @anaplan and let's talk! About the Author: Josh King is Anaplan's Director of Solution Consulting, and has 13 years' experience in Business Analytics. Today, he works closely with customers and prospects on aligning Anaplan solutions to their business objectives.