Top 6 ways the new Anaplan Community will empower connected planning
The future of connected planning arrived this morning at Anaplan with the launch of the brand-new Anaplan Community site.
The new Anaplan Community opens the door to unlimited possibilities. Planners and modelers from all lines of business—finance, sales and marketing, supply chain, workforce, and IT—will now be able to take connected planning to the next level.
Why is Anaplan relaunching its community on an all-new platform? In November 2016, IDC predicted that up to 50 percent of questions, “not sures,” and how-tos will be answered using a community—not a support ticket—by 2018. Our new community is here to make that (and a lot more) happen for Anaplan users. So, skip the support ticket and join the conversations on our community!
Here are six ways life will change for Anaplanners globally with the new community:
- Get the information you need, faster. Find the best expert how-to articles using a suggested-search engine. Vote on helpful articles to add to their visibility, or contribute by writing your own article. Ask your questions to Master Anaplanners, certified trainers, Anaplan Way–certified partners, and community pioneers to get the information you need faster. Access the one source of Anaplan truth in a living, breathing user manual.
- Expand your Anaplan network globally or find other Anaplanners in your area. Specialty areas within the new community will allow you to benchmark with others in your industry around the globe. And if you prefer to do your networking in person, you can sign up for—or host—one of our local user group meetings.
- Learn from each others’ successes and challenges. Share your journey and learn from others by contributing to Anaplan’s knowledge bases, forums, and groups. Find other people on similar connected planning journeys to compare notes and swap ideas, and explore how others have built their own Anaplan practices.
- Tailor your community experience to stay informed on the news that affects you the most. Get informed about the latest product release information. Subscribe to the conversations you want to participate in, and bookmark the topics that mean the most to you.
- Enhance your reputation and show your appreciation. Earn badges based on your impact in the community. Share the love by giving out kudos—and receiving them from your peers. Distinguish yourself and get noticed on your way to becoming a Master Anaplanner.
- Learn tricks of the trade from the experts. There’s something for everyone: Model builders will get tips from the best of their peers. Planning leaders will discover how Anaplan has changed the way others plan. End users will learn how to unleash Anaplan’s full potential through tutorials. And business leaders will explore best practices for building out an Anaplan Center of Excellence.
These six ways your life will change are just the start. The new Anaplan Community is your community—where will you take it?
Join the conversation at community.anaplan.com and see for yourself why the future of connected planning starts today. For those of you attending Hub17, stop by the Community booth and sign up so you don’t get left out in the cold! (Yes, that’s a teaser; visit the booth to learn what I mean.)