What to pack for Hub
Less than a week remains before Hub 2018. (There’s still time to register.) If you’re writing out a packing list for your trip to Las Vegas, here’s a head start. Be sure to bring:
- Your laptop, smartphone, and chargers. A laptop is a must-have for people attending the all-day training sessions on Monday, March 5, but you’ll probably want yours for taking notes at the 100+ sessions. (If you forget your charger, check out the charging station in the Expo Hall.)
- The Anaplan Hub app. Now available in Google Play and the Apple App Store, the Hub app is your ticket to a great Hub experience: You’ll use it to manage your schedule, interact with fellow attendees, take surveys and polls, read about speakers and sessions, and much more.
- Questions for our experts. When the Expo Hall is open, the Guru Zone will be in full swing with stations focused on the Anaplan Academy, Product Features, Connected Planning, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, the Anaplan Community, Customer Experience, Design and Research, and Hypercare and Product Support. You can walk up with your questions, or schedule an appointment.
- Social media skills. We’ll share behind-the-scenes images on Instagram (follow Anaplanning) all during Hub. If you’re on Twitter, join our hashtag contest: Every time you tweet during Hub using the hashtag #AnaplanHub, you’ll be automatically entered in a drawing to win a free pass to Hub 2019. The more you use the hashtag, the more chances you’ll have to win.
- Clothes. Of course, you’ll need to bring clothes-but you don’t have to dress up. Business casual is fine for Hub. Temperatures in Las Vegas will be in the mid-60s Fahrenheit (the high teens Celsius), but you won’t need a jacket; we’ve reserved a block of rooms in the Aria for Hub attendees (add lodging when you register) so your room will be just an elevator ride away from the sessions. Bring your workout clothes, too: The Aria has a 6,000 square foot fitness center, a spa, and a pool.
- Curiosity. When Malcolm Gladwell speaks on Tuesday morning, you’ll can submit questions via the Hub app. If you’ve read Gladwell’s books, you probably have something you want to ask him. This is your chance.
- High expectations. We’re thrilled to announce that Alfonso Ribeiro will be master of ceremonies at Hub’s general sessions. Winner of “Dancing with the Stars,” actor, singer, and TV host, Ribeiro is sure to make you smile.
Hub 2018 is March 5-7 at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas. The Aria is just two and a half miles from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, so getting there is easy; shuttles, taxis, public buses, and ride-sharing are all available. We’ll see you there.