When it comes to building a comprehensive sales performance management strategy, the account assignment process is a foundational component that impacts several critical sales functions, including territory management, quota allocation, account-level potential, and account segmentation and scoring. It is also critical when defining several aspects of your organization, such as:
- Which reps are working on which accounts
- Which accounts are being prioritized
- Which coverage model is being utilized on each account
- How well your territories are balanced
- How quotas are allocated to each rep or territory
In this paper, discover five key questions you should ask to thoroughly vet your account assignment method.