Leading independent research firm names Anaplan a Breakout Vendor in SaaS business applications
Forrester cited several factors that they feel differentiate Anaplan as a Breakout Vendor:
- The platform’s proprietary in-memory computing architecture, which is optimized for large and complex business problems that can support calculation-intensive workloads
- Its scalability to support planning processes across the enterprise, including HR workforce planning, sales and operational planning, supply chain planning, and sales compensation planning
- Anaplan’s extensive global partner network, which consists of over 150 implementation and consulting partners
- The company’s extensive platform roadmap, which will enhance features such as performance and scalability, analytic visualization, collaboration, mobile, and security, as well as focus on several predictive analytics improvements
“To be successful, the largest and fastest-growing companies in the world need to be ready to rapidly adapt to change,” said Grant Halloran, Anaplan’s Chief Marketing Officer. “With Anaplan’s Smart Business Platform™, companies can combine planning, performance, and rapid course-correction in every part of their business.”
To view Forrester’s “Breakout Vendors: SaaS Business Applications” report, click here.
Anaplan is consistently recognized and awarded by industry experts, analysts, and influencers for its technology, innovation, and vision. For a full list of acknowledgments, visit Anaplan’s Recognition page.
1. Breakout Vendors: SaaS Business Applications,” Forrester Research, Inc., May 10, 2016
Anaplan is a leading planning and performance management platform for smart businesses. Anaplan combines an unrivaled planning and modeling engine, predictive analytics, and cloud collaboration into one simple interface for business users. Anaplan is a privately held company based in San Francisco with 16 offices worldwide. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Follow us on: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.