Leading independent research firm names Anaplan a Breakout Vendor in SaaS business applications
Authored by Forrester’s Paul D. Hamerman and Liz Herbert, the report highlights innovators in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive SaaS market. The report identifies vendors “with the potential to disrupt the status quo and become breakout leaders in their respective categories.”Forrester cited several factors that they feel differentiate Anaplan as a Breakout Vendor:
San Francisco, CA – July 29, 2016 – Anaplan, the Smart Business Platform™, was recently named a Breakout Vendor in SaaS Business Applications by Forrester, a globally recognized research and advisory firm1. For its enterprise performance management category, Forrester cited Anaplan’s high-performance planning platform that supports complex business planning scenarios.
- The platform’s proprietary in-memory computing architecture, which is optimized for large and complex business problems that can support calculation-intensive workloads [gap height:5]
- Its scalability to support planning processes across the enterprise, including HR workforce planning, sales and operational planning, supply chain planning, and sales compensation planning [gap height:5]
- Anaplan’s extensive global partner network, which consists of over 150 implementation and consulting partners [gap height:5]
- The company’s extensive platform roadmap, which will enhance features such as performance and scalability, analytic visualization, collaboration, mobile, and security, as well as focus on several predictive analytics improvements
1. Breakout Vendors: SaaS Business Applications,” Forrester Research, Inc., May 10, 2016