Mint Jutras analyst report calls Anaplan’s Smart Business Platform means to an integrated business plan
Mint Jutras analyst report calls Anaplan’s Smart Business Platform™ means to an integrated business plan
The report cites Anaplan as “a different kind of platform for planning”
June 30, 2016, San Francisco. Anaplan announced today the findings of a newly published Mint Jutras analyst report that describes how the company’s Smart Business Platform™ enables nontechnical users, across all business functions, to efficiently manage an array of connected planning, forecasting, and optimization processes.
According to the report, the Anaplan platform delivers:
- A quick start and a well-paved road to a complete and connected plan across every functional area of the business.
- A plan that is fused with performance management.
- A living, breathing plan that adapts to changing goals and business conditions.
- A predictive analytics solution that will further enhance the platform’s flexibility, making plans adaptable to changes as they happen, in addition to providing the foresight to anticipate necessary changes to the plan.
- A high-performance calculation engine that uses in-memory technology to support the lowest level of granularity of a plan.
“It’s smart because it naturally integrates all of the different plans, making it a complete and connected plan, across (potentially) every functional area of the business,” says Cindy Jutras, a widely recognized expert in analyzing the impact of enterprise applications on business performance and the president of Mint Jutras. “It fuses planning and performance management together. You essentially manage performance from the plan.”
Anaplan Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Leader of Product, Grant Halloran, said, “The Mint Jutras report describes how the Anaplan platform is ‘smart,’ but also how we are enabling a business as a whole to be ‘smart.’ Being a smart business is about operating with agility, flexibility, and with an operating stance that facilitates the seizing of opportunity when it arises. Every executive we meet throughout the world is asking for these same capabilities.”
To view the full report, click here.
About Cindy Jutras
Cindy Jutras is a widely recognized expert in analyzing the impact of enterprise applications on business performance. Utilizing 40+ years of corporate experience and specific expertise in manufacturing, supply chain, customer service and business performance management, Cindy has spent the past 10+ years benchmarking the performance of software solutions in the context of the business benefits of technology. In 2011 Cindy founded Mint Jutras LLC (www.mintjutras.com), specializing in analyzing and communicating the business value enterprise applications bring to the enterprise.