Succession planning: identify key talent as you develop and promote from within
Anaplan Succession Planning is designed with your “hire or promote” decision in mind, guiding you in your workforce bottom-up planning process. Identify skills requirements to accomplish business initiatives, then search internally for the closest match from available resources, even as you consider an external search.
- Align people and business strategies while better informing your bottom-up workforce needs
- How to Find your diamonds, identifying key talent as you develop and promote from within, from task overload to delivering measurable business value
- Assess your current workforce to meet the future needs of the business based on factors that include skills, talent, performance, readiness for promotion or transfer, and retention risk.
- Easily model “what-if” changes in salary, talent and skills criteria, and see changes ripple through to impact your best-fit search options
- Identify skills gaps on your team to proactively address development needs