The sales secrets of high-growth companies
5 actions that distinguish sales organizations at fast-growing companies
Companies that use analytics extensively see a 126 percent improvement in profits compared to competitors that don’t.
Sales leaders face an ever-growing array of opportunities and issues. However, If their focus isn’t on the right priorities, then the bottom line will receive the brunt of the impact—and give competitors an opportunity to steal market share.
In this report, McKinsey discusses recent data that highlights key characteristics of fast-growing sales organizations, including:
- Having a long-term outlook
- Making digital a competitive advantage
- Using analytics more effectively
- Focusing on training and talent
- Having more successful performance improvement initiatives