Sales Management Association report: Sales planning practices
Still using manual sales planning processes? Inefficient, slow, and error-prone planning processes hurt performance and miss revenue opportunities. You need effective sales planning to achieve growth goals – because growth doesn’t just happen.
A new report from the Sales Management Association (SMA) drives these points home. SMA’s research found that companies with effective sales planning are over four times more likely to achieve their sales objectives.
Read the report to learn about:
- How and why sales planning processes are ineffective
- The impact of poor planning processes
- The current state of sales planning
- Various sales planning approaches and their effectiveness
- Sales planning improvement priorities
- Emerging trends in sales planning
- Best practices in planning from successful sales organizations