Are you confident in your response to the new IFRS 16 accounting standard?
Is there a technology that you could invest in that would not only address IFRS 16 but also help your organisation address other accounting standard changes coming your way?
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are changing. IFRS 16 Leases serves to replace IAS 17 Leases and other interpretations, while introducing a single model for lessee accounting.
This webinar will assist participants gain a robust understanding of the assessment, transition and practical implementation of IFRS 16 and any other IFRS standards, including recent amendments to existing standards. Furthermore, it will provide participants key considerations when selecting a technology.
In this session we will help you understand:
- The IFRS 16 journey and how we can support you along the journey
- Deloitte’s Anaplan IFRS 16 app’s functionalities and its flexibility
- The Anaplan platform’s versatility and how you can leverage it
- How do you comply cost effective way
- How Anaplan IFRS 16 app can get you compliant in a short amount of time
Join us for up-to-date developments to ensure that you are fully aware of new and emerging reporting issues.
- Understanding the nuances of IFRS 16 on Financial Statements
- Implementation challenges and steps required for transitioning to future state
- Getting value out of your IFRS 16 solution rather than just complying
- Solving for future IFRS standards (IFRS 16,17) in one tool
Who should attend?
This webinar is intended for Finance Managers and Executives in executive positions of companies interested in preparing for these changes, to develop a robust system within their organisation to mitigate risk and build long term value.