If a company is like a human body, sales provide the oxygen. Throughout this series of four online seminars, explore how you could reinvent your business to make sure that your organization gets the oxygen it needs for the future!
Join a group of growth-oriented sales professionals from Anaplan and Deloitte and get more insights on the following topics:
- Experience selling: If you don’t know where you’re going, the chances of you beating your competitors is slim. Explore how to design the optimum commercial plan.
- Omnichannels: You win or lose through execution. Investigate innovative ways to manage and mobilize your salesforce with impact.
- Sales analytics: You get what you measure. Align your incentives with your plan to drive performance.
Session 2: Sales Forecasting
Join us and hear how a data-driven approach helps you leverage analytical rigor in the sales forecasting process to reduce the impact of subjectivity, and how predictive models enable you to identify signals using data science models that improve forecasting accuracy and identify early indicators of underperformance.
1. Get connected.
- Gather input from wide spectrum of front-line sales roles (e.g., specialists, generalists, business development).
- Collect input outside front-line sales (e.g., product marketing, BU, channel, and region leadership, supply capacity) to connect and align functions.
- Eliminate disconnected forecasts across the organization.
2. Do it real-time.
- Invest in capabilities to reduce latency from data-to-insight, enabling leaders with analytics to make decisions
- Update forecast quickly based on demand changes to improve operational efficiency
- Keep business units in sync despite different business needs and sales cycles