Is your sales plan delivering on its promise?
Is adjusting your sales plan standard operating procedure or a fire drill? Can you adjust your sales plan quickly to take advantage of new opportunities? Is your sales plan delivering on its promise?
This webinar shows you how to empower top-down sales behaviors for your team and offers tips across a full range of sales planning topics, including:
- How integrated planning can help you pull it all together to provide a dynamic, collaborative, and integrated planning environment
- Why a holistic sales performance approach can help you build a future state playbook
- How to facilitate the adaption to market changes to take advantage of new or shifting business opportunities
- What impact change management and collaboration can have on team building
SVP of Marketing and Customer Success, OpenSymmetry
A seasoned executive in sales and sales operations, Laura Roach is responsible for OpenSymmetry’s branding, business development, go-to-market and partner strategies. Her more than 20 years of experience is focused primarily in the area of sales performance management, compensation design, and SaaS solutions.
EMEA Strategy Services Director, OpenSymmetry
Jon joined OpenSymmetry as EMEA Strategy Services Director in 2009. As an experienced SPM/Reward consultant, he has clocked 15 years of experience working with CEOs, HRDs, and sales leaders to design and implement SPM solutions.
Director, Product Marketing–Sales, Anaplan
With more than 20-years of experience in the technology sector, Kevin Gray specializes in data-driven sales planning. He has written articles and white papers on sales performance management and incentive compensation.
- Part One: The art and science of sales quotas
- Part Two: Exploring new territory—the geography of compensation planning
- Part Three: Incentive compensation design: Factoring forecast accuracy into your plans
And for a first-hand look and a chance to chat with the people behind the best practices, join us at Anaplan’s Hub 2015 in San Francisco, May 18-20.