Why Anaplan for Workforce Planning?
- Align your people headcount and capacity plan
- Adapt your plan with unlimited scenario planning
- Track and optimize your people performance
- Ensure best practices standards and access market information
Provide the “glue” to align people with business plans using one cloud-based planning platform. Collaborate with business leaders on workforce planning and talent pipeline discussions in terms they can understand, and then act on an agreed-upon plan.
Monitor your progress and adapt as needed, and model “what-if” scenarios as the business changes. See the results ripple upstream and downstream in real time.
Reveal the metrics and trends that matter most when assessing your workforce analytics for talent, such as performance ratings, capacity for growth, and retention risk. Build in succession planning early to accurately identify recruiting needs.
Build metrics into your workforce planning such as hiring risk weightings and next steps to ensure adherence to best practices. Integrate information from your workforce transactional systems for your current workforce, and applicant tracking systems and market salary data to keep everyone on your team on top of the hiring process.
Already an Anaplan customer? Get the Workforce Planning app in our App Hub ›
Discover how DocuSign has kept pace with its hyper-growth by implementing an integrated business planning strategy. With Anaplan’s real-time reporting and true geo-dimensionality, DocuSign can confidently forecast their business strategy and revenue growth.
Plan and optimize your performance
You might also like[portfoliomore filter=”human resources” number=”4″][/portfoliomore]
- With this app, you’ll accelerate your deployment time to value, capturing a blueprint of workforce planning modeled after best practices that you can easily modify to meet your specific process flows and drivers
- Feed in data from your HR, Finance, and LOB transactional systems or third-party sources automatically to surface the workforce analytics information you need
- Use a library of KPIs, or build your own, to test and identify the right drivers for predicting your workforce needs
- Govern the process with policies, budget constraints, and best practices built into the your models
- Adjust your time dimension from years to months to weeks
- Unlimited “what-if” analyses for scenario planning, see the results ripple up the org for bottom-up planning or down the org for top-down scenarios
- Three-dimensional architecture and pivot tool for viewing on any dimension
- Dashboard graphical and table views of actuals to forecast or budget, one-click refresh on workforce analytics updates to course correct as needed
- Role-based access to protect sensitive data
- Comment on items in dashboard to alert changes you have made
- See audit log for a historical trail of planning activities
- Automatic roll-ups for bottom-up plans
Development and deployment
- Unlimited driver-based scenario modeling to see, for example, the impact of headcount changes, organizational changes, any compensation or incentive changes, by department, skill set, experience, or other drivers
- Identify and model on development metrics and historical trends
- Three-dimensional architecture and pivot tool allows viewing on any dimension
- Model headcount by department and team against facility capacity for footprint planning
- Compare actuals to forecast
- Unlimited modeling on retention programs—compare actual results to forecast
- Identify and model on retention metrics and historical trends
- Three-dimensional architecture and pivot tool to view by, for example, department, region, retention program, or time
- Visualize your workforce analytics for retention risks, key on any number of drivers
- Model on recruiting source down to the individual or by channel
- Monitor and reallocate recruiter work loads as needed
- Three-dimensional architecture and pivot tool to view by, for example, department, region, recruiting source, or time
- Compare actuals to forecast and act to adjust for actual or projected pipeline gaps
- Visualize your workforce analytics for recruiting trends, keen on any number of drivers
Move beyond reporting on your workforce to helping you dynamically plan the future.
Headcount and Salary Planning
Bring the finance department’s operational workforce planning process onto a single integrated business platform.
Streamline the new hire engagement transition and get your business leaders to create and assign tasks that fit new hire roles.
Optimize labor levels and labor-related costs incurred to meet anticipated levels of demand. Dashboard visualizations easily identify staffing gaps and surpluses.
Don't see the app you need?
You can build whatever you need on Anaplan's flexible platform.