Anaplan on AWS
More accurate forecasting and
AWS spending visibility
Anaplan for AWS:
Connecting forecasts to action
Anaplan is pioneering the category of Connected Planning. Our platform, powered by our proprietary HyperblockTM technology, purpose-built for Connected Planning, enables dynamic, collaborative, and intelligent planning. Large global enterprises use our solution to connect people, data, and plans to enable real-time planning and decision-making in rapidly changing business environments to give our customers a competitive advantage. Anaplan and AWS are shaping the future of Enterprise cloud solutions by digitally transforming complementary layers of the technology stack. Anaplan bring speed and agility to the business strategy, planning and operations for its customers while AWS brings the same attributes to infrastructure and technical operations.
AWS Cloud Spend: Accurate driver-based forecasting
Gain control of your historical and planned AWS cloud spending:
- Improves the visibility of costs at granular level: services, cost centers, users, etc.
- Provides a complete view of cloud costs to serve across the organization.
- Improves the accuracy of forecasts and optimizes the use of resources.
- Connects drivers such as sales, employees, products, and projects to the cloud spend.
- Reduces the budget variance.
- Enables tracking usage at a granular level, i.e., user, cost center, effective monitoring, management, and accountability.
Better business decisions
Unpredictable variance of actual to budgeted cloud spending
Intelligent Demand Planning with Amazon Forecast: Forecast with confidence
Anaplan’s Intelligent Demand Planning solution uses advanced deep learning algorithms supported by Amazon Forecast to more accurately predict future demand based on historical, internal and external demand signals. This prediction helps business decision makers using Anaplan to get a deeper understanding of future demand drivers and the impact of commercial decisions. The solution presents demand prediction to business decision makers in the context of a planning process through Anaplan. This enables planners and decision makers to model multiple commercial scenarios to shape future demand – such as pricing, promotions, and assortment with a full understanding of supply chain and financial implications of their decisions.