Banking & Capital Markets, Business Services, Consumer Products, Energy & Resources, Government & Education, Hospitality, Insurance, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Other, Retail, Technology & Software, Telecom, Travel & Entertainment
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Global, Middle East
DigitalMix — Sales Planning and Performance Management
Seamless integration of data across the “plan to pay” ecosystem (Quota, Territory, CRM, and Incentive Compensation).
Plan to Pay is an intrinsically linked set of activities that help translate business strategy into sales execution. Key go-to-market decisions, such as focus areas for growth, customer segmentation, and coverage strategy come to life at the field level through operational activities, including territory planning, alignment and management, quota setting, opportunity management and forecasting, and incentive compensation management.Request a demo
DigitalMix Sales Planning and Performance Management
The time is right – some would say overdue – for leading companies to have an integrated solution that advances true connected sales planning.
Deloitte’s DigitalMix solution serves just that purpose. Teams from across Deloitte have come together to pre-build a set of end-to-end integrations designed to pass data between best-in-class cloud-based sales planning, pay, and execution platforms.
Companies who can drive true connected sales planning through seamless processes, technologies, data, and analytics can achieve:
- Faster speed to market (2–5x faster planning cycles)
- Decreased operational expenses (in the $MM depending on size)
- Decreased cost of sales (5%–10% incentive spend savings)
- Revenue growth (3%–10% increase in key focus areas)
Top advantages of DigitalMix:
- Cloud-based technical experience: provide the most efficient end-to-end process and enhanced user experiences
- Rapid deployment and ready access: reduce implementation and training time, enabling shorter time to prepare sales teams
- Expanded collaboration: integration between systems encourages sales teams and other business areas to collaborate seamlessly