Finance, Marketing, Sales, Supply chain, Workforce
Banking & Capital Markets, Business Services, Consumer Products, Energy & Resources, Government & Education, Hospitality, Insurance, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Other, Retail, Technology & Software, Telecom, Travel & Entertainment
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Global, Middle East
In an age when up to 90% of strategic implementations fail, StrategyAccelerator™, powered by Anaplan, enables collaboration, transparency, and accountability in your transformation office, driving the success of key initiatives across the enterprise. StrategyAccelerator™ was designed and built through application of Deloitte’s leading practices in program and strategic transformation project management.Request a demo
StrategyAccelerator™ makes strategy happen
Executing on a transformation vision includes translating choices into actionable initiatives, implementing, monitoring over time, and adapting based on internal and external shifts. StrategyAccelerator™ makes strategy happen by enabling the key activities in the strategy lifecycle.
StrategyAccelerator™ was designed and built by Deloitte’s strategy practice, leveraging Deloitte’s proprietary strategy methodologies. The tool is built onto the Anaplan’s cloud-based Connected Planning platform to support Deloitte and client teams from strategy formulation through successful execution.
Deloitte offers critical consulting services along with support for StrategyAccelerator™ from a dedicated customer success team, to enable successful delivery of your strategic transformation.
StrategyAccelerator™ can help you gain:
- Collaboration: Collaborate in real-time, on the cloud.
- Transparency: Communicate clearly and instantly across all levels.
- Accountability: Hold team members accountable to progress and goals.
- Formulate: Develop the transformation vision, define priorities, make integrated set of choices.
- Translate: Convert the transformation plan into actionable initiatives.
- Monitor and adapt: Use comprehensive metrics to continuously assess the strategy and identify necessary adjustments.
- Implement and operate: Engage and deploy resources, establish new management systems, and implement strategic initiatives.