Business Services, Consumer Products, Energy & Resources, Government & Education, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Communications, Technology & Software, Telecom, Travel & Entertainment
Polestar has designed a Financial Planning Solution which caters to the development, operation and post operation of a solar power plant.
The solution has the flexibility of adding several input scenarios including inflation, operating cycle, power generation capacity etc and modify the output parameters accordingly. It also provides a full fledged financial analysis including P&L, balance sheet and calculates the IRR of the project.
This solution can serve as a full-fledged answer to all the financial analysis and planning questions floating in the alternative energy segment.Request a demo
Get a complete financial picture of your solar power plant project
Most of the organizations have been managing their Financial Planning, analysis and decision making using conventional tools like a custom software or MS Excel. Their current system has two flaws. First, they are not flexible and agile enough to support structural changes with shorter turn around time. Second, they do not currently have a singular platform to plan their projects, resources and make decision based on financial KPIs.
Polestar’s Solar Power Project Plan is a one stop shop for financial planning and decision making based on Macro economic factors like inflation, foreign exchange rate etc. Implemented through agile practices, it allows to react, re-plan and readjust faster as par the business requirements.
Managing and running the project is now simpler with Polestar’s customizable Solar Power Project Plan. The Project Managers can now make faster decisions.
- Empower Informed decision making in Solar Power Project Planning for Businesses to achieve goals
- Actionable reports on P&L, Balance Sheet and IRR for senior management to have informed decision making as per Business Goal
- User input on macroeconomic scenarios to influence project output
- User input on developer allocation, developer costs, capital expenditure, construction financing to influence project output
- Ability to create a new project and select a particular scenario
- Ability to update different parameters based on the chosen scenario like inflation type, operating cycle, tariff, etc.
- Ability to select expenditure for each individual developer which automatically flows into total development
- Provides an option for the user to apply VAT to modify CAPEX
- Ability to modify different aspects of different types of Debts
- Ability to view different aspects of operation analysis in a single dashboard