Finance, Marketing, Sales, Supply chain
Real Estate & Construction
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Global, Middle East
As the world slowly shifts to a new normal, CRE finance teams the world over will have their hands full trying to project spend and headcount requirements amid the volatility of upcoming lease events and required capital expenditures. The firms that will emerge as most successful will be the ones that are able to plan for a variety of outcomes, that are able to most quickly analyze the impact of lease events, and that are able to make urgent but insightful decisions to adjust course appropriately. Leverage Lionpoint’s Corporate Real Estate Planning solution to give your firm that edge.Request a demo
Forecast your CRE Financials and Headcount with scalability, flexibility, and accuracy
Leverage Lionpoint’s Corporate Real Estate Planning solution to plan for operating expenses, capital expenditures, leasing events, and building risks.
- Define regional capex project targets/budgets and allocate down to the country/property level.
- Submit new capex projects by property, monitor budget vs. projected capex spend vs. actuals.
- Review and approve capex requests, determine DOAG for approval.
- Review upcoming lease events; breaks, options, expirations; establish under-utilised assets; review market data comparisons.
- Select lease options to project lease expense and available seats/area impact; scenario plan to assess the impact of demand.
- Define country assumptions to drive projected headcount and seat demand
- Record and track building risks/incidents; consolidate risk reporting and analysis across the portfolio.
- Track facilities expense actuals; input projected expenses assumptions and growth; project business allocation impact.