Banking & Capital Markets, Business Services, Consumer Products, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media & Communications, Other, Retail, Technology & Software, Telecom, Travel & Entertainment
America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East
Modeling for development projects requires collaboration, visibility, flexibility, and the ability to deal quickly and react to shifting costs and timelines.
The Lionpoint Development Modeling solution connects data and people in one cloud based platform allowing for real time analysis and fast and effective decision making. The solution provides the ability to create multiple scenarios and compare the impact of planning decisions in real time across all development projects. The integration capabilities of Anaplan allow for seamless connectivity with source data systems, other Anaplan models, and Business Intelligence tools.Request a demo
Plan and track development projects with scalability, flexibility, and accuracy
Leverage Lionpoint’s Real Estate Development Modeling solution to plan and track development projects from inception to completion.
Evaluate multiple scenarios for multi-phased projects with the flexibility to shift timescales and model costs, revenue, and project financing across your portfolio.
Model in multiple currencies with options for defining assumptions and ownership structures.
Real-time reporting enable optimized decisionmaking on project feasibility. Live projects can be tracked with the ability to view aggregated data across your development portfolio and compare versions of your base case with re-forecasted and actual data.
The secure cloud based platform means that siloed reporting is a thing of the past and allows for cross team collaboration and true connected planning.
The Lionpoint model uses Anaplan’s built in features and allows for customisation and flexibility.
- Manage all development projects within one centralized platform. Track multiple phases, scenarios and versions for projects.
- Plan costs with built in methodologies for cost distribution, align with your chart of accounts and inflation assumptions.
- Model rental income at unit level with leasing assumptions based on use type, e.g. Commercial or Residential, Leisure, Hospitality.
- Model exit and disposal assumptions.
- Manage centralized assumptions and enable sensitivity analysis across projects / phases and scenarios.
- Enter key project financing assumptions modeling both debt and equity.
- Automatic shift of project and phase timelines.
- Manage ownership structures and vary reporting to allow for joint ventures.
- Project tracking capabilities allow for base case and re-forecasting of projects with actuals. Tracking of timelines and comparisons to market data.
- Real time project feasibility appraisals and a complete set of financial statements and key KPIs.
Supporting links and docs
- Leveraging Anaplan for essential real estate modeling in a rapidly changing environment
- Connected Planning and its impact on commercial real estate