Anaplan for Operational Planning
Connect financial and operational planning
Lead a planning transformation in your organization
By connecting financial and operational planning, you can steer business performance effectively across the entire enterprise. With Anaplan for Operational Planning, you can take cross-functional decisions to unprecedented levels and help your business grow revenue, improve margins, address risk, and deliver exceptional customer service by connecting sales, marketing, HR, IT, and supply chain plans back to finance.
Link strategy to execution and accelerate response time by connecting financial and operational plans, such as demand plans linked to revenue projections, call center plans linked to operating expense forecasts, and capital expenditure plans to facility plans.
Powerful analytics, flexible modeling capabilities, and “what-if” scenarios can help you understand the financial and operational impacts of cross-functional decisions—to enable collaboration and confidence across the entire business.
- Recruit, enable, and effectively deploy your most valuable asset—your people
- Automate and streamline headcount and compensation decisions
- Align workforce decisions to corporate objectives and strategy
- Link financial plans with operational drivers
- Dynamically calculate cost of goods sold (COGS)
- Predict and manage margins
- Generate reliable baseline forecasts by applying statistical models to historical data including external datasets
- Combine the impact of initiatives with baseline projections to create updated forecasts
- Enable driver-based, rolling forecasts
- Structure sales forecasts to automatically flow to your revenue forecast
Operational planning use case
Learn more with these related pieces
“Because employees now have data at their fingertips, they’re spending more of their valuable time doing what they do best: selling our products.”
- Karen Han,
Senior Manager of Sales Finance, Zillow Group